Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Who would win this battle?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 5, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 >

It's a battle of religious (?) proportions as Inuyasha's letcherous monk battles the witty and secretive demon priest from the Slayers! Which monastary badboy would win?

Personally, I'd put my money on Xellos-sama. Sure, Miroku has his "wind tunnel" (or whatever the japanese name is), but I think Xellos has a few tricks up his sleve!

But, I wanna know what others think...
I like icecream. ha ha i want gold!
spikefan7777
I like icecream. ha ha i want gold!

Oy! Save That for the Chatterbox....

(I've been reading the rulz...)
maroku gona kil his butt wiht his wind tunnal
Xelloss with no problem, unafortunately, I hate that jerk.
Wind tunnel...end of story...he gets sucked up...Miroku wins...Unless... eek Miroku's wind tunnel gets nicked or somethin again...
x-xTaya-Yashax-x
Wind tunnel...end of story...he gets sucked up...Miroku wins...Unless... eek Miroku's wind tunnel gets nicked or somethin again...

If that were true, Miroku would be the most powerful dude in InuYasha.
Miroku is winning
not to be rude but who is Xellos? but if Xellos is a wimp I so pick Miroku.

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
Xelloss is one of the most powerful demons in the Slayers world. The only ones more powerful than him are the four big demon guys, Shabranigdo, and the Lord of Nightmares. Miroku may have that wind tunnel, but he's still just a human. Xelloss has the power of phasing and if he dies, he just goes back to the Astral Plane. Not to mention Xelloss can phase and he can destroy an ARMY of dragons simply by pointing a finger. confused So it's really a no brainer.
This is stupid. People are saying Miroku because to them, this is a popularity contest. I still see no point in versus threads...
XELLOS!!!!! whee whee
miroku!!!!!!!miroku!!!!!!!!ofcorsssssssss xd blaugh biggrin wink heart
Go Miroku!! biggrin

400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
just when you thought you've seen it all..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff