Welcome to Gaia! ::

xXDemonTakatoXx
I loved it all. First season was great. Second season fell apart a little bit in the story department but it had a satisfying ending. All in all I can't complain. Really enjoyed the lelouch character but it was clear it wouldn't end well for him. Couldn't stand Suzaku though. Wanted to like his character but couldn't get over his role in the first season.

I feel the same way about the second season. Even the animation suffered.
xXAngelic-CatXx
xXDemonTakatoXx
I loved it all. First season was great. Second season fell apart a little bit in the story department but it had a satisfying ending. All in all I can't complain. Really enjoyed the lelouch character but it was clear it wouldn't end well for him. Couldn't stand Suzaku though. Wanted to like his character but couldn't get over his role in the first season.

I feel the same way about the second season. Even the animation suffered.

I agree the animation and over all look of the anime in the first season was beautiful. The second season seemed rushed and pretty standard. Not necessarily bad but definitely not like the first season.

Opinionated Cat

10,475 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
xXAngelic-CatXx
Princess of the Crows
The first season is the best of the two. As much as the ending is good, the process to get to the ending of season two was... A bit trying to say the least.

And my favorite character is... Shirley.

I heart Shirley !

Mee tooo heart Shirley rocks!

Opinionated Cat

10,475 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Princess of the Crows
The first season is the best of the two. As much as the ending is good, the process to get to the ending of season two was... A bit trying to say the least.

And my favorite character is... Shirley.

Agree!

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I liked both code geasses especially the openings for them as well. My favorite openings would be Kaidoku Funo" by Jinn, Hitomi No Tsubasa by Access & O2 by Orange Range. I liked both endings for it done by Ali Project especially the second one called My Beautifully Elegant Flower Of Evil. I didn't get to see the final ending for Code Geass but I would like to see it one day.
moonlight_peach12
I liked both code geasses especially the openings for them as well. My favorite openings would be Kaidoku Funo" by Jinn, Hitomi No Tsubasa by Access & O2 by Orange Range. I liked both endings for it done by Ali Project especially the second one called My Beautifully Elegant Flower Of Evil. I didn't get to see the final ending for Code Geass but I would like to see it one day.

You should defiantly finished it sometime. Its worth it.

Big Bunny

My favorite character would have to be Lelouch, but I like C.C. equally as much.
Both seasons were amazing and my most hated character is Nina Einstein.

Opinionated Cat

10,475 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
bittersweet music

animation was weird.

only saw season 1, dropped season 2.
I don't like suzaku nor C.C

YES I agree with you sometimes I despise C.C neutral

Learned Explorer

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Voter 100
I loved Code Geass. It is definitely my favorite anime of all time. The ending was fantastic.
I'm conflicted about saying that I have a favorite character because they were all well made.
If I had to pick one, I guess it would be Lelouch because of his strategic mind. I also sympathize with his boredom and anger at a world that can't be changed.
I also liked Suzaku because he was basically the conscience of the whole show, and a perfect adversary for Lelouch. I don't understand why everyone hates him so much.
I don't remember much about the show. I watched it when it first came out and haven't seen it since. but I remember loving cc and the series ending
Favorite character is Mao, least favorite is Cornelia.
Long live Lelouch Vi Brittania

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces