Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
So season 3 is airing weekly on Thursdays, what do you think of it so far? Have you read the manga version? If so, what part are you looking forward to the most? Personally I am looking forward to the OVA which will be about AFTER the circus which is my favorite part in the manga for obvious reasons if you've read it.
Thank you for making this thread. I was not aware that season three had come out. I'm going to have to watch it right away. Thanks again. eek biggrin

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
I haven't watch number two.
I've seen some of the manga version. So far it seems awesome, ciel looks sorta funny in his circus costume though xd

Lonely Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
season 2 and 3 is completely apart. You don't even really need to see season 1 because Sebastian reviews everything important for you and goes over characters in case you didn't know.
xdivision_whitey
I haven't watch number two.

Lonely Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
No problem! I didn't know until my friend showed me the trailer and at the end it said "Watch the 1st episode." and then 2 weeks ago i checked again and episode 2 was up.
Slash is Doctor Death
Thank you for making this thread. I was not aware that season three had come out. I'm going to have to watch it right away. Thanks again. eek biggrin
Thestarsaregolden
No problem! I didn't know until my friend showed me the trailer and at the end it said "Watch the 1st episode." and then 2 weeks ago i checked again and episode 2 was up.

Where did you find it at?

Lonely Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
here here ya go
Slash is Doctor Death
Thestarsaregolden

Where did you find it at?
the anime seems pretty good so far following the manga. yes im excited for the ova too! the mansion murders arc was my fav!!!

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
I'm really liking it so far, the opening/ending is really cool personally
I have the manga and in the book of circus I can't wait for the flashback Father has about Vincent and Ciel
After the circus i would love to watch the time where Sebastian, Ciel and Lizzy with her family go on the vacation on the ship
So excited!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces