Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animeandmusicallinspireme.Sometimes games too~
Anime inspiried by fighting and martial arts. Anime makes it looks so cool since i watch dragonball Z but dragonball Z, Yu Yu Hakusho, street fighter is the ones that made me wanna fight more and do martial arts.

Kawaii Gaian

Any anime inspires me. Mostly to draw. I use lots of anime looking people in my art projects and the teacher loves them 3nodding
yes, sometimes, i pretend to be Inuyasha and Yugi and [cough]different pokemon[cough] sweatdrop

this one embarrassing thing happened about a month ago. one night, i was pretending to be Inuyasha and i had the Tetsusaiga (a yard stick) and i was swinging it around like a sword. i pretended i was taking out the Tetsusaiga when i slid my hand to one end to the other and i got a wood splinter in my hand and i was screaming! i got it out
Anime inspires me to do....lotsa stuff. It inspired me to draw. My expressions and outcrys.

I used to act like Inuyasha too when i first saw it.
I ran like him. and I jumped around the couch. then my mom caught me and smacked me sweatdrop
Jigeru
Anime has inspired me to pursue a career in Art. I hope to someday produce my own Manga ^_^. I'm just not good at stories. sweatdrop

Cripes. I hope to produce my very own manga. I'm just not good in art. xD
It inspires me to draw. 3nodding It's my fave style for drawing. And also, I kinda talk and act like an anime character would. Not joking. I laugh at myself for it! xd And it inspires me to......uh.......watch more anime. 3nodding Yep.
anime inspires me 2 do alot of things. like drawing, making cute chibi people, cloths, and lyrics.
yea anime inspired me to always fallow my dream from yahiko from kenshin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces