Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE 12 EPISODES THO?
Give me a second season or i'll petition! I made my avi based on this anime crying

Demonic Shounen

It's a shame it's so short. Overlooking the awful censoring, I think it still would've done well if it was 24+ episodes or even split into seasons.

Feral Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
rinful
It's a shame it's so short. Overlooking the awful censoring, I think it still would've done well if it was 24+ episodes or even split into seasons.

omg that annoyed me so much too... I don't get why arm severing is censored in this show but it happens almost 24/7 in a basic show like bleach.
Nine Tail Ghoul
rinful

omg that annoyed me so much too... I don't get why arm severing is censored in this show but it happens almost 24/7 in a basic show like bleach.

Probably has to do with the TV publishing rights, the channel it airs on, the timeslot, and also that Bleach episodes you've seen likely have been DVD rips.
Japan is more censor happy with their TV than US, believe it or not.
Edit: That said, I am sure the censored stuff will not be present as much on DVD release after it finished airing. Or at very least the censorship will be minimal.

Salty Gawker

LegendaryRandomVIllager42
Nine Tail Ghoul
rinful

Probably has to do with the TV publishing rights, the channel it airs on, the timeslot, and also that Bleach episodes you've seen likely have been DVD rips.

i dont think its opposite day today buddy.

Wrathful Shade

Looks like we have another Deadman Wonderland situation on our hands.
Gunzstray
Nine Tail Ghoul
rinful

Have you ever actually sat down to watch Japanese television?

Salty Gawker

Gunzstray
Nine Tail Ghoul
rinful

Well unless you dont count the stuff you can watch in the internet. And that I have not been in moonland. So no
Gunzstray
Gunzstray
Nine Tail Ghoul
rinful

Well unless you dont count the stuff you can watch in the internet. And that I have not been in moonland. So no

Well then count yourself lucky, it's nothing worth experiencing.

Dangerous Lunatic

havent seen it yet

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
I've become addicted to tokyo ghoul too v.v I've been watching the anime, but they leave out details i nthe anime. And they switched soem things, like Tsukiyama was supposed to come after Hinami's mom died, Touka became Rabbit, all that. The anime's kind of weird. You should read the manga heart Theirs like 130 some chapters and it's WAY better

Invisible Noob

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
Nine Tail Ghoul

Give me a second season or i'll petition! I made my avi based on this anime crying

No need to worry :3 short style animes do this so they have a functional animation budget (to ensure good quality and avoid fillers) they do these to see how the popularity turns out and if successful (which tokyo ghoul is very successful) they will create more seasons with the possibility of them being longer.
I know your pain though i hate to wait for anime, or even the thought that they are ending sweatdrop

Feral Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
maxiimum rage
Nine Tail Ghoul

No need to worry :3 short style animes do this so they have a functional animation budget (to ensure good quality and avoid fillers) they do these to see how the popularity turns out and if successful (which tokyo ghoul is very successful) they will create more seasons with the possibility of them being longer.
I know your pain though i hate to wait for anime, or even the thought that they are ending sweatdrop

I hope what you say is true, senpai. I MUST HAVE MOAR!!!

Feral Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
xXEspada AnnXx
I've become addicted to tokyo ghoul too v.v I've been watching the anime, but they leave out details i nthe anime. And they switched soem things, like Tsukiyama was supposed to come after Hinami's mom died, Touka became Rabbit, all that. The anime's kind of weird. You should read the manga heart Theirs like 130 some chapters and it's WAY better

I read some manga prior to episode 1 release. I must say since reading the manga and anime, I can agree they diverge. PLUS, REAL BLOOD N GORE s**t OCCURS IN THA MANGA! LIKE DATS WHUT I WANT MAN! crying

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Nine Tail Ghoul
xXEspada AnnXx

I read some manga prior to episode 1 release. I must say since reading the manga and anime, I can agree they diverge. PLUS, REAL BLOOD N GORE s**t OCCURS IN THA MANGA! LIKE DATS WHUT I WANT MAN! crying

I wish thee was more gore in the anime gonk But yeah the manga's so much better~ And if you've watched the newest episode, Ayato doesn't come until like chapter 60 or so. They're trying to throw like 80 chapters in 12 episodes and I hate that v.v

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff