Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey here's something to make you scratch your head. If you could be an anime villain,

What would you wear?
What anime would you be in?
What would your powers/weapon(s) be? (If any)
What would be your first order of business?

All forms of ideas, (hentai or not) are welcome. I wanna see what kind of ideas you people come up with.
I would be dressed like Naruto but with my own personnal touch
I would be in the Inuyasha anime
I would be a master of the Chaos element,the strongest element(fusion of Light and Darkness)I also would have my dear weapon,the Chaos Blade and my ninja skills.M yattacks would mostly be Light and Darkness based and also Chaos attacks.
My first order of business?I would kill everyone eccept Miroku and Shippo and then have a party!!woot! xp
sorry if that sounds a little rude I don't insult anyone,but I hate the anime Inu-Yasha and no one changes my mind...all that I like in it are Shippo and Miroku w00t.
I would be dressed in dark clothes with spikey jet black hair and wearing a naruto forehead protector.
I would be in Naruto
No Weapons
My powers would be all elemental attacks including summoning of scrolls smile
My First order of buisness is to destroy Naruto and his team and not to feed the fat kid on the show ^_^ domokun
I would be in Trigun
I would wear--Nothing, clothing is overrated and confining
my first order of business would be to take vash outta the picture so knives could focus on me ^_^
Zohin
I would be dressed in dark clothes with spikey jet black hair and wearing a naruto forehead protector.
I would be in Naruto
No Weapons
My First order of buisness is to destroy Naruto and his team and not to feed the fat kid on the show ^_^ domokun

how can you wish to kill Naruto!!! gonk he's awesome...so is the anime.Neways I think they would actually beat you...sorry but ninjas are powerfull and inteligent xp
-I would be dressed in red and orange clothing with a cool circlet on my head, leather boots, orange cloak, red skirt, and other kickarse stuff.
-I would be in Record of Lodoss War
-Cool twin blade things with a whip and the almight power of the dragons.
-To join forces with the evil Ashram and kick Pirotess's butt.
i'd wear something like sanoke's outfit, but tweekeed to my own style, like instead of all the white i'd have black with red outlining have red bandana, red dark evil eyes, have his giant sword but it would be lighter and faster............. i'd be in rouroni kenshin.......... i'd have sanoske's same attacks but stronger and faster.......... first order of buisness KILL KENSHIN!!! stressed
ChaosAngelAki
Zohin
I would be in Naruto
No Weapons

how can you wish to kill Naruto!!! gonk he's awesome...so is the anime.Neways I think they would actually beat you...sorry but ninjas are powerfull and inteligent xp

Well Im a villain so i must kill him! Buhahah and he cant kill me, im special 3nodding
if i would be an anime villain, i would

wear: a black sleeveless trench coat (matrix-style) with matching black tube and a black mini-skirt that's really short with a pair of knee-length black boots.
what anime: i would be in shaman king... ^^
powers or weapons: i'll be using a staff... for powers, just like in final fantasy, the one where you could do some summoning... add a guardian named leviathan which could kill in a snap...
first order of business: to try to defeat asakura hao.. yet would revive him to marry him.. hehe, funny..
CLOTHES: I would wear a black cloak and cape, as well as a headband that covers the top of my eyes

ANIME: Naruto

KEY ABILITIES:
Bloodline Limit -- *Kage Soujuu Hara* (Shadow Manipulation Field) The user has the unique ability to manipulate the shadows in the immediate vicinity in whatever way they choose. However, the surface area of the shadows can not be changed, only the shapes and directions.
*Shoukyo Kage no Jutsu* (Melting Shadow Technique) - Allows the user to apparently vanish into thin air, while actually melting into the shadows as a shadow themself. The user may then emerge again from the ground as long as they are within a second shadow.
*Kage Yougeki no Jutsu* (Shadow Ambush Technique) - While using the Shoukyo Kage no Jutsu, the user slinks unseen into the shadow of his opponent. From there, they emerge swiftly in a jump directly behind their opponent, allowing them to do horrible, horrible things.
*Yami Gokusha no Jutsu* (Darkness Prison Technique) - The shadows can be further manipulated by being formed into long, dark tentacles that can bind and restrict the opponent. Depending on the level of shadows nearby, the strength and shape of the technique vary from tentacles, to chains, to spiked chains (spiked chains require more Chakra to create than regular chains)

BUSINESS: The assassination of Rock Lee, because he called me short once...
I would were black pants and a crop black shirt

I guess I'd wanna be in Inuyasha

I'd wanna sword all the way

well first of I'd go and TRY to get rid of Naraku so I could be the ultimate evil villan
What would you wear? I would wear the Dragonslayer uniform.

What anime would you be in? Escaflowne (duh!)

What would your powers/weapon(s) be? (If any) sword.

What would be your first order of business? Not getting slapped.
I'd dress like Sephiroth

I'd be in Witch Hunter Robin

Kenshin/DBZ/Legato power

Sword

DEATH AND DESTRUCTION!!!! (and i'd need a wench)
What would you wear?: Something I like to call "Neo-Gothic". Just a gothic type style, but cooler *_*.
What anime would you be in?: I'd have a machine to transport me from anime to anime. All kinds of havoc in many different universes.
What would your powers/weapon(s) be? (If any): Guns of many sizes. Wind/lightning magic. Zappity.
What would be your first order of business?: Hm... getting a cup of hot chocolate.

An EVIL cup of hot chocolate! twisted

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces