This poll closed on June 30, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

Sparkly Phantom

12,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Well, catgirl dna maho shoujo or card capturing Clow-mistress-ing maho shoujo?

Also if you want to include something on why you like which one better and why, go on! This'll be interesting nya 3nodding
Meh.. Hard question, but.. I guess I like them both the same.. They kind of seem to have the same personality to me.. You know.. Magical girl saves the world, blah blah blah. ( My favourite character in Tokyo Mew Mew is Mint, and my favourite from CCS is Meilin. I'm sure you can see the pattern here. whee )
I like Ichigo.one i rp her on cc.2 wats not 2 like she's a kitty girl and she's awsome. biggrin
Don't know who this Ichigo person is so......Sakura. She's pretty cute anyways. wink

Sparkly Phantom

12,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Inquisitor 200
^_^ yeppers, pattern. I like them both the same, and they're both some of my favorite characters from their show. I think Sakura is my favorite character from CCS and for now I like Ichigo a lot but I think I'll like Pudding a lot better once I get to know more about her.

Sparkly Phantom

12,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Aw, nobody likes poor Ichigo bestest ^_^... Oh yea and partly the reason I compared the two was because I also thought they had similar personalities and I think they look a little alike and they're also very close/the same (I'm just not sure if Sakura's 10 or 11) in age.
I chose Sakura because she has a wider range of attacks. Ichigo only has two.
My favourite character on Cardcaptor Sakura is Suppi. From Tokyo Mew Mew, it's Kisshu all the way!
These two animes are my absolute favourite! I own all of CCS and about half of TMM. (TMM was a fansub, so they quit releasing new episodes for sale when the news came out it'd be released in America...)
how ever much I like both CCS and TMM I have to say I like Kinomoto Sakura over Momomiya Ichigo

BTW Sakura was 11 at the start of CCS and 12 at the end and Ichigo is 13
I will bitchslap anybody who says Ichigo. Sakura is far better. Sakura is strong, pretty, and cute. Ichigo is annoying, ugly, and somewhat of a whore.
sakura!!!!!! blaugh
*cough* Not really, I thought that Sakura was 9 at the begining and turned 11 on CCS Movie: The Sealed Card.

And oh yah, I vote for Sakura, SAKURA-CHAN ALL THE WAY! biggrin
Neiro-kun
Don't know who this Ichigo person is so......Sakura. She's pretty cute anyways. wink

u...don't...know...who...Ichigo...is...I think im gunna b sick. Ichigo is WAY cuter than most characters Clamp has made up (her and Chi are DEFINETLY tied)! She has Cat dna in her so she gets little Cat ears and a Tail whenever she transforms or gets nervous or depressed (happened in the manga once!).
0saka
I will bitchslap anybody who says Ichigo. Sakura is far better. Sakura is strong, pretty, and cute. Ichigo is annoying, ugly, and somewhat of a whore.

You can't call Ichigo a whore like that! Ichigo is so better. I mean her name is friggin Strawberry! Dude do not mess with a strawberry...

So she's a lil slutty....but judging by your outfit *cough cough*
I like Sakura very much ^^ 3nodding
Hm, I must say that I like Sakura more than Ichigo.
Sakura is so CUTE! *love her*

heart heart heart WAH! heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas