Floppy Bunny

SAO is pretty bad
The fight scenes can be kinda entertaining but everything else is just ugh
yep

Aged Codger

CasCakes v2's Husband

Floppy Bunny

Nytemair is a new VNfag
How long did it take you to see the light?

Too long!!@@!

Mega Hunter

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Hmm, well...I kinda...figured in the 3rd episode...yeah, any anime that has Asbel Llant as the lead is not a good sign.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
now you can move on to Log Horizon if you haven't. still MMO related, also based on light novels, but better. it has it's own flaws I'll admit, but it's got a more polished story, a more interesting lead (wow, an MMO related anime where the lead character is a PURE SUPPORT CLASS character!) and some of the stuff in it is done very interestingly (like how it deals with NPC characters, not to mention the ambiguity of what exactly happened to them, did they get transported into the game, an alternate world that's like the game, or something somewhere in between).

also, from what I understand the author of Log Horizon actually took the shift from webnovel release to print novel as a chance to further polish it up. and the anime adaption works in some of the canon manga sidestory material (the series has a large cast and some of the manga focuses on characters outside the focal core characters) to flesh things out more.
Haha realised that last season lol.

Loyal Gatekeeper

You don't say!
Mugetsu Ookamiza
now you can move on to Log Horizon if you haven't. still MMO related, also based on light novels, but better. it has it's own flaws I'll admit, but it's got a more polished story, a more interesting lead (wow, an MMO related anime where the lead character is a PURE SUPPORT CLASS character!) and some of the stuff in it is done very interestingly (like how it deals with NPC characters, not to mention the ambiguity of what exactly happened to them, did they get transported into the game, an alternate world that's like the game, or something somewhere in between).

also, from what I understand the author of Log Horizon actually took the shift from webnovel release to print novel as a chance to further polish it up. and the anime adaption works in some of the canon manga sidestory material (the series has a large cast and some of the manga focuses on characters outside the focal core characters) to flesh things out more.

The author also occasionally comes down and talks to us (even taken some suggestions!), so it's pretty grate nyanderful.

Obsessive Shoujo

18,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Cool Cat 500
sounds about right

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers