Welcome to Gaia! ::

yea lots of people are saying that but ive never seen any of the digimon seasons sweatdrop
sounds like digimon
hehehehe, sooo many people are saying it sounds like digimon .....the reason is because thats pretty much what happens on the first episode n.n just tweak it a bit so its diferent from digimon
~Silphy <<< i like you bunny guy picture.
its dose sound like other animes i have seen its good in all but you should change little bits to somthing a little more unique.

Spoopy Chomper

29,575 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
well if ya think about it.....yugioh and pokemon sound alike, but pokemon is more kiddish like, and they have a different story plot thingy going on.....and yugioh has a totally different theme to it too...i guess the only thing they do have in common is that well there are monster like creaters fighting, but ones cards and the other is by ..a.....animal like things...bhut your story sounds good, but i guess it does sound digimon like a little....but not that much...but i'm sure that you'll ad more different ideas, and stuff, but you have a good idea to start with though, belive me! sweatdrop
Wow, sounds good. I mean really. I have an idea too, but I don't really want to share it.......

Shadowy Rogue

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
The fact is, everyone is saying that it's like a lot of other animes because it is. I don't mean to degrade your idea, but it's been done many times over. You'd need one hell of a twist to make this look original.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff