Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Powerhouse

Tog
Shaddup, you!

Yes. He is male. Seles from Apocripha/0. Now shut up before I have to add another beating to your tab.
I want that signature of yours put back up, pronto.

Tog wins by default, as I couldn't see the other image.

However, Tog wins anyway because that picture wins.

And to be on-topic, my theory is that girls like guys who look like girls because they really like girls but they don't want to admit it.
This, liking pretty boys is a way to convince yourself that you're straight.

That or you're just so damned amused at how pretty they are that you have to love them.
Like Mana.
Astro-chan
Tog
Shaddup, you!

Yes. He is male. Seles from Apocripha/0. Now shut up before I have to add another beating to your tab.

You mean the proclamation of you assraping me? surprised

User Image Igarashi-sensei is a HAWT tranny.
Tog
Astro-chan
Tog
Shaddup, you!

You mean the proclamation of you assraping me? surprised

User Image Igarashi-sensei is a HAWT tranny.
Gotta love the trannies.
I do agree with you, Bubbles. It annoys me to no end when I see people raving over a man that looks likes a woman without boobs.

It's just my opinion, but the overly-feminine men we see in anime seems almost insulting to real-life men today. I'm pretty sure a lot of men like being what they are, and I know that sexism still exists today, so there are probably a lot of men who would feel insulted to be compared to women, too, narrowminded thought it may seem. Men were created to, well, to be men.

..Not to mention that almost all girly men are totally unrealistic. They just are.
Oceangirlmyka
Gotta love the trannies.

Without a doubt.

User Image

(Minekura-sensei has a theme going!)
User Image

Even in today's pop stars... Femmy men are lurking everywhere.
Tog
User Image

Even in today's pop stars... Femmy men are lurking everywhere.
O.o
Taisa Beanie
I do agree with you, Bubbles. It annoys me to no end when I see people raving over a man that looks likes a woman without boobs.

It's just my opinion, but the overly-feminine men we see in anime seems almost insulting to real-life men today. I'm pretty sure a lot of men like being what they are, and I know that sexism still exists today, so there are probably a lot of men who would feel insulted to be compared to women, too, narrowminded thought it may seem. Men were created to, well, to be men.

..Not to mention that almost all girly men are totally unrealistic. They just are.

Yea.....too true. I don't know many guys who are like "Hey! I wish I had long gorgeous eyelashes and a slim feminine figure!"
bubble1117
Taisa Beanie

Yea.....too true. I don't know many guys who are like "Hey! I wish I had long gorgeous eyelashes and a slim feminine figure!"
You'd be surprised...
Oceangirlmyka
bubble1117
Taisa Beanie

You'd be surprised...

Thats kinda creepy.
Oceangirlmyka

You'd be surprised...

Possibly. But I think it's hiiighly unlikely. Yes, feminine figures may be very popular in Japan, but they aren't so much in the U.S. And you know...just quick geography lesson... The U.S is far bigger than Japan.

I mean, look at American celebrities. Orlando Bloom. Yes, he's pretty (or so I've been told) but he doesn't have a girly figure or feminine build, does he? Yet look at him! Every other middle/high school girl's locker has a picture of him pasted into it!

No need to be androgynous to be popular. There's a reason why the fanbase around anime/manga is considered cultish.
bubble1117
Oceangirlmyka
bubble1117
Taisa Beanie

You'd be surprised...

Thats kinda creepy.
That it is, but sadly, it's also true...
Taisa Beanie
Oceangirlmyka

You'd be surprised...

Possibly. But I think it's hiiighly unlikely. Yes, feminine figures may be very popular in Japan, but they aren't so much in the U.S. And you know...just quick geography lesson... The U.S is far bigger than Japan.

I mean, look at American celebrities. Orlando Bloom. Yes, he's pretty (or so I've been told) but he doesn't have a girly figure or feminine build, does he? Yet look at him! Every other middle/high school girl's locker has a picture of him pasted into it!

No need to be androgynous to be popular. There's a reason why the fanbase around anime/manga is considered cultish.

What about all those glam rock stars popular in America?

Think David Bowie, people.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces