Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you heard of more Anime/Manga than you've seen?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 5, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

I have o_o; I love anime and manga but we hardly get any NZ. I listed about of page of anime/manga in science. Funny thing is, I've only seen 5 or 6. Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Dragon Ball Z, Card Captor Sakura, Flint the Time Detective and Crush Gear, all dubbed versions. Quite sad ;_; I'm too cheap to buy the DVDs and such.
Oh, and Digimon, Hamtaro and Kirby o_O;
Of course. I'm not rich.
There are so many different animes and mangas its impossible to see them all. sweatdrop I've heard of lots of different serieses but haven't seen them. I've seen lots of episodes, but very few have I actually seen the entire series... sweatdrop
of course since i hear about new anime every day so i just have to download them lol
Whoo boy have I ever!
I've only seen like... ten animes (all of which are the ones aired in teh States and Canada)
I've heard of tonnes more that I want to see
I'm the same i have to say, i haven't seen much, there's not much around here in Australia unless you buy it...and even when you can buy it...the range is rather limited -.- i wanna see Angel Sacturary, Ayashi No Ceres, Weiss Kreuz, Noir...and well...if i listed all the ones i want to see but haven't...we'd be here for weeks. Lol!
yes i heard of more than seen
Laura
I have o_o; I love anime and manga but we hardly get any NZ. I listed about of page of anime/manga in science. Funny thing is, I've only seen 5 or 6. Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Dragon Ball Z, Card Captor Sakura, Flint the Time Detective and Crush Gear, all dubbed versions. Quite sad ;_; I'm too cheap to buy the DVDs and such.
Sure, I mean you can't possibly have seen everything.....so yes.
Me too I dont fell like going al the way to the store and buying anime and manga an then wheni come read/watch and then I not going to read/watch inst that a waste!!!!!
Just by visiting these forums, I've heard of more than I can ever hope to see (what with my limited budget and all x_X).

However, I've decided that after what people in here have said, I never want to see Fushigi Yugi. Bah.
of course even in gaia just in some of the forums not counting the internet friends etc
I've heard of so many animes, but I'll never see them all.
I've heard many animes and I'll see them in manga.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff