Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is your hate anime???

My is Shin chan
My anime hate would be 'Kiddy Grade' because its really boring and doesn't make much sense.
i HATE Furi Kuri. . .with a passion. . .
I hate Duel Masters... it's a rip-off of Yugioh. hmph.
Ryoko-chan
I hate Duel Masters... it's a rip-off of Yugioh. hmph.
that's because duel masters is made by the same people who made yu-gi-oh
Yu-Gi-Oh and Duel Masters, They make a big deal out of a card game, it annoys me. (No offense to anyone who likes Yu-Gi-Oh or Duel Masters)
I totally hate Riding Bean. And the third season of Digimon xd Omg! Season 1 and 2 were so totally NOT a TV show! How dare they destroy my dreams...'oh, she reminds me of Kari'. ******** them.... xp
Leona-May

eek cry neutral
Digimon, DragonBallZ, Card Captor Secura, (I know I spelled that wrong,) and Yu-Go-Oh!. No offense to those that liked them..but I just never got into em. ^^
Leona-May

I agree 100%, but lets add excell saga to the list too.
eek But Sakura's so sugoi....

Argh, Death to Yu-Gi-Oh. The art scorches my eyes, and it that wasn't bad enough, the plot is so...argh..

I too say DBZ, but i have so much senitmental value sorouning it. I mean, my whole 7th grade year was nothing but DBZ, and just because I'm older now, and I have taste, doesn't mean I should hate something I used to worship. It's like that teddy bear that you got when you were two, and the kids made fun of you for having it, but you still liked it, and you hid it in your room and stuff...yeah....anyway...>.>
~Morgan le Faye~

Argh, Death to Yu-Gi-Oh. The art scorches my eyes, and it that wasn't bad enough, the plot is so...argh..

I too say DBZ, but i have so much senitmental value sorouning it. I mean, my whole 7th grade year was nothing but DBZ, and just because I'm older now, and I have taste, doesn't mean I should hate something I used to worship. It's like that teddy bear that you got when you were two, and the kids made fun of you for having it, but you still liked it, and you hid it in your room and stuff...yeah....anyway...>.>

I agree with you 100%. I have the same problem with DBZ, but it's hard parting with it. Still, at least the art has been getting better.

And Yu-Gi-Oh is like the candy Peeps: hateful.
*points* The girl who hates CCS is a Juggelette!
NachoManLance
~Morgan le Faye~

I agree with you 100%. I have the same problem with DBZ, but it's hard parting with it. Still, at least the art has been getting better.

And Yu-Gi-Oh is like the candy Peeps: hateful.

I perrsonally thought I'd knife myself after the creator, Akira Toriyama practically stepped off the team. It was like when Miyazaki said Princess Monouke was his last film. I had the noose set and everything.

*loser'd and deemed obsessive artistically compulsive*
Leona-May

:O how can you hate Furi Kuri?!?! it was awesome!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff