Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think anime is progressively getting worse, or better?

Yes, anime just isn't what it used to be. 0.35555555555556 35.6% [ 32 ]
No, anime is even better than it ever was before. 0.64444444444444 64.4% [ 58 ]
Total Votes:[ 90 ]
This poll closed on August 17, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4

*lays back and basks in utena prettyness*
i bet .... most inbetweening probly goes to korea (although i do see some studios being listed for doing it on some anime )
Naruto and Nadia are victims of bad overseas animation.
whatever, as long as the anime that are produce from japan are good then i have no worries
I do like the old school animations more, but there are still some very good newer animations as well, I mean look at Fullmetal Alchemist, Samurai Champloo, Paranoia agent (although I personally don't like it.) and so many others, but those are the only mainstream ones I'm sure have come out in the last few years, aside from like Naruto, which I followed probably before most other people even knew it existed. But anyway, it seems like anime has stayed about the same in terms of quality level, I mean you had horrible old school anime that no one remembers because they were so bad, but then you have the awesome ones that are just now becoming new to Americans (like Evangelion, although I'm not sure if some would call it old school..)
After Dbz everything went downhill XD
Some anime has, but it's a good thing the ones I watch didnt lol......cuz dude that would be just wrong -_-
Not really, I think the anime sales have inclined and everything.
I blame american voice actors for the downfall in anime, for instance one peice. stressed
i think maybe both "no" and "yeah".meow~ biggrin
Not really, maybe some anime stories may not be that interesting, but there are still some other new anime shows that are still good to watch. Maybe it depends on each viewers interest.
I dont think it has completely downhill..I mean they have ran out of ideas, of course...thats why they keep Naruto going....i just dont like the fact that they play it out...i mean the fact that they rerun it so much...and when they come out with new episodes on a station they play it for a little while let the suspense build and then they cut it off again...well thats basically the anime that comes to american TV...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff