Welcome to Gaia! ::

i have all of .hack//sign downloaded. i like them they are pretty good. i also have 3/4 games.
Xelphina
Flamesmith
Have you seen all the Dot.Hack//signs ?

LMFAO!!! *Snort* XDD

Fool...

Was that called for? Why is he a fool? ^^; I still feel bad about not being done yet. At least I saw Unison and Gift in Japanese. At that, at least I know enough Japanese to do crap like that ^^;
An
Solar
What kinda question is that?

Indeed! Wouldn't it be better to discuss how the puchiguso paralleled the kitten in an earlier flashback, and its effect on Tsukasa's mental state? ^^

Yeah, yeah, but if people want to ask me senseless trivia I won't hesitate to show off ^^
Ok, you got it, my other confession:
I didn't ever buy the first game, just the last 3... But I play the first half of the U.S. demo version, which is the full game only without saving, and I know everything that happened. The Japanese version is so crappy I don't want it, and since I have a Japanese ps2, that just made me not play it ^^; I might eventually get it for the sake of a perfect save, though ^^;
*Bumping last post into existence*
has anyone seen .hack//DUSK? i don't quite understand what happens at the end sweatdrop
Royal_Zephyr
has anyone seen .hack//DUSK? i don't quite understand what happens at the end sweatdrop

.hack//DUSK is the super-Chinesified-Engrish-AnimeJunkies name for something that has nothing to do with "dusk" at all... ^^; It's really called .hack//Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu, .hack///Udeden for short, in English ".hack//The Legend of the Bracelet of the Twilight". In the U.S., it's called ".hack//Legend of the Twilight" because the translators on that project are idiots (or because it wouldn't fit ^^; ). Regardless, the story is pretty much about the Bracelet of the Twilight, like in the Japanese title, not about "dusk" or "twilight" in the stupid ones... ^^; I'll just call it Udeden here 'cause it's the shortest one that isn't completely retarded. You've got to understand something: while .hack//Udeden the manga was an important part of the .hack story, .hack//Udeden the anime seemed to be made as an attempt at a second season of SIGN-sized ratings for TV-Tokyo. In other words, it's this weird story that never happens nor really was ever meant to. I consider it in the same universe as GIFT and parody mode... ^^;

Now, about your question, did you watch past the credits of the last ep? Last person who asked me this question didn't watch past the credits. ^^;

Spark Fizz's Husband

Celebrating Gaian

Solar
Xelphina
Flamesmith

LMFAO!!! *Snort* XDD

Fool...

Was that called for? Why is he a fool? ^^; I still feel bad about not being done yet. At least I saw Unison and Gift in Japanese. At that, at least I know enough Japanese to do crap like that ^^;
An
Solar

Indeed! Wouldn't it be better to discuss how the puchiguso paralleled the kitten in an earlier flashback, and its effect on Tsukasa's mental state? ^^

Yeah, yeah, but if people want to ask me senseless trivia I won't hesitate to show off ^^

Oh, what's .hack Unison? I've only seen Gift, it was hilarious. blaugh
OOOooo, senseless trivia is always fun... *waits for trivia, hand on imaginary buzzer*
what about that card game they made about .hack//??

Spark Fizz's Husband

Celebrating Gaian

My sister has the card game, but since she's the only one with a deck we can't really play...
Sailor Trunksy
Solar
Xelphina
Flamesmith

LMFAO!!! *Snort* XDD

Fool...

An
Solar

OOOooo, senseless trivia is always fun... *waits for trivia, hand on imaginary buzzer*

Unison is the very last episode of .hack//SIGN. It's mostly just a dance party in the Net Slums, though there are a few very cute scenes, and the game characters. Yeah. And the Monkey Dance. ^^
An
Sailor Trunksy

Unison is the very last episode of .hack//SIGN. It's mostly just a dance party in the Net Slums, though there are a few very cute scenes, and the game characters. Yeah. And the Monkey Dance. ^^

Pretty much, except not exactly. "Intermezzo", "Unison", and "GIFT" are eps 27, 28, and 29 of .hack//SIGN respectively, so it's really the second to last. I'm not going by chronology, or else Intermezzo would be kinda episode 1, right? ^^; Regardless, these are the official numbers. ^^
SpLiNtEr364
what about that card game they made about .hack//??

They made two, I think. There was an official Japanese game, and then there was .hack//ENEMY, which is entirely unofficial and licensed, so some of the cards are wrong and the rules are weiiiird ^^;
Solar
An
Sailor Trunksy

Pretty much, except not exactly. "Intermezzo", "Unison", and "GIFT" are eps 27, 28, and 29 of .hack//SIGN respectively, so it's really the second to last. I'm not going by chronology, or else Intermezzo would be kinda episode 1, right? ^^; Regardless, these are the official numbers. ^^

Yeah, but since GIFT's a psycho-chibi parody, Unison's the last 'regular' plot-related episode. That's all I meant.
does anyone know when all the . hack//sign shows will come out on dvd?
tornadomage

They're all out, except for the last volume. I believe it's due out early March.
An
Solar
An
Sailor Trunksy

Yeah, but since GIFT's a psycho-chibi parody, Unison's the last 'regular' plot-related episode. That's all I meant.

Ah
An
tornadomage

They're all out, except for the last volume. I believe it's due out early March.

Yeah, the 16th. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces