Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hitokage
EchthellFaust
Hitokage-

The Gundams in GS werent made with the coordinators in mind either cause remember he had to reformat it in the like first or second episode? It was made for the regular humans.

Of course Strike wasn't. But Kira was able to reformat it on the fly, that takes skill.

Quote:
The Zero system, in my opinion, would probably drive Kira totally insane because as i said hes much more compassionate

And yet Heero was still able to pilot it...

Quote:
At the end of EW Heero fired on the base were Merimeia was holding relena twice and he could have killed relena had something went wrong. And he must have felt in nessessary to save relena since she was the strongest hope for peace between earth and the colonies. Kind of like the original Heero Yuy.

Oh come on, you know Heero wouldn't kill Relina. He was trying hard not to kill anyone.

Quote:
In hand to hand kira would be faster, but Heero doesnt process pain like a regular person so he could just keep attacking unlike his bones were shattered.

Or until he was crippled by Kira's beam sabers. Heero's ability to take pain really doesn't matter much in this fight. This isn't G-Gundam. Wing Zero wasn't made with close-combat in mind.

1. okay fine. Skill or his coordinator mind at work i do not know

2. Yes Heero was still able to pilot it im glad you agree

3. Exactly he wouldnt kill relena cause she was important to him and the world

4. I meant hand to hand as in fist to fist flesh and bone not gundams
Hitokage
RevvuGraven
can you pilot falling space debree while fighting your rival with the exact same system then surviving earth rentry
beside the zero system would put to much stress on his body seeing all of his loved ones die by the illusion of the zero system he would go insane and neverstep foot in the cockpit

I said he might, Kira has a knack for computer systems and mobile suits in general.

Zechs and Heero had knacks for gundams and excelled at combat as well as mobile suit battles but they couldnt handle the system at first. Zechs almost blew up peacemillion for crying out loud.
EchthellFaust

It's both.

Quote:
2. Yes Heero was still able to pilot it im glad you agree

Which is why I think that the only reason Heero was able to pilot it was because the plot demanded it, and it seemed to me that it was totally forgotten in EW.

Quote:

a perfect soldier wouldn't have such attachments. He obviously did, he has shown time and time again that he was not a perfect soldier.

Quote:

Of course Heero would win that, but that isn't the issue at hand.
Hitokage
EchthellFaust

It's both.

How is it both?

Quote:

Which is why I think that the only reason Heero was able to pilot it was because the plot demanded it, and it seemed to me that it was totally forgotten in EW.

Just like why Kira had the beserker thing going on with him, just like why all characters are the way they are. No matter what its about the plot and you statement goes the same for practically everything in GS.

Quote:

a perfect soldier wouldn't have such attachments. He obviously did, he has shown time and time again that he was not a perfect soldier.

I agree he wasnt really the perfect soldier. had he not met relena maybe he might have been. But as i said its a good thing he didnt kill her.

Quote:

Of course Heero would win that, but that isn't the issue at hand.

Well i was just stating it would be interesting.
EchthellFaust
How is it both?

It was his skill and his co-ordinator mind that allowed him to do so.

Quote:
Just like why Kira had the beserker thing going on with him, just like why all characters are the way they are. No matter what its about the plot and you statement goes the same for practically everything in GS.

Yeah, except that Heero didn't really fit the requirements for the Zero system. He was soft. If Heero at the end of EW could use it, so could Kira.

Quote:
I agree he wasnt really the perfect soldier. had he not met relena maybe he might have been. But as i said its a good thing he didnt kill her.

I'm still not sure how he can use the Zero system, and why Kira supposedly cannot. neutral
i just guessed

Timid Rogue

Gundam Wing for me.
Gundam SEED is the most pansiest of the Gundam series I have ever seen. Heero would totally kick Kira's a**.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff