Welcome to Gaia! ::

Think about all of the Gundam series you watched. Do you usually think the heroes or villains are cooler?

Heroes 0.5 50.0% [ 20 ]
Villains 0.5 50.0% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 >

Gunnisberg

The end is nigh! Get hype

OMG hell yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa xD

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin volume 5 is going to drop this week!
My copy is due for delivery tomorrow, but others already got their's.

Anyone else reading it? :'<

250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
To everyone who has owned a Gunpla and a fan of Build Fighters - make a photo of your Gunpla posing the same way as the Star Build Strike's final pose in next week's episode, or the victory pose of this week. Then send it to the staffers via their Twitter page with your message of appreciation. Hopefully if they get enough, they might be compelled to make another season or branch the series out into a franchise of its own.

Planning to do this myself, though I've yet to know the Twitter pages of the staff.

250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
And so we've come to the end of the road. The final battle pays homages to Macross and Gunbuster, with each unit showing off their attacks for a brief period. Would definitely want to play this scenario in a future G-Gen/SRW game. We get to see a slight kitbash of the SBS and Exia for the true final fight and Sei makes a coming-of-age moment before we get to the ending. Glad to see that everyone had a happy ending, something we've never seen in the franchise before.

Looking back, this is by far the most entertaining Gundam series I've seen in forever. Despite being a kid's show, it had so many elements that make both veteran and newbie Gundam fans watch and enjoy. Great story, a truly likable cast, hyped for the next episode, discussing lots about the show, all the various cameos and referrences, etc. And that tearful moment in the end but also putting a smile on my face. The closest I could think of something similar to this is the "Brony" fandom. But unlike MLP, where the series's charm declined as time passes, GBF kept on going and going and ending in a high note.

I will forever cherish this. Gundam Build Fighters is definitely one of the best Gundam shows, if not THE best Gundam show ever made. 5 out of 5.

250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Ok, people. If you want to show your support for Gundam Build Fighters, and you have a Gunpla, make a photo showing the victory pose from last week's episode and post it to 'gunplaparty' on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/gunplaparty

They will then send those photos to Masami Obari and the rest of the Sunrise staff to show your appreciation for this series. Hopefully if we send enough to let them know the series has a huge global audience, they might be compelled to produce Season 2.

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

Ryoga316

Shoot, I don't have a twitter.

I'd send a picture of my Sinanju or Hyaku Shiki. D':
Just finished gundam build fighters, now i went back and gave it chance i am sad its over. As far as gunpla goes i only have model kist before gunpla and build fighters, but if i will try to find good pics of my prefect grade wing zero custom and Gundam MK 2.
Tenchi Misaki1
Just finished gundam build fighters, now i went back and gave it chance i am sad its over. As far as gunpla goes i only have model kist before gunpla and build fighters, but if i will try to find good pics of my prefect grade wing zero custom and Gundam MK 2.

There only really good kits that came from Build Fighters are XXXG-01Wf Wing Gundam Fenice and Exia Dark Matter (if coloured properly, it looks bad and edgy in the show). The rest are alright I guess, didn't really like Built Strike nor Khampher Amazing (Zaku Amazing is kinda nice-ish).
My favourite show specific suit, other than Wing Fenice, didn't really get a kit because they don't want to make a special mold for it.

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

LegendaryRandomVIllager42

I didn't care for much of the gunpla either.

The Zaku Amazing was pretty alright, and so was the Fenice, but the others left a lot to be desired.
I might just reactivate my twitter account for this.
Almost makes wish to make a twitter account, almost.

250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Just a reminder, last day of submissions is April 1st at 2 am PST for posting your Gunpla to http://twitter.com/gunplaparty with the Victory pose from Episode 24:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Here are the submissions made so far, if you want a good idea how to submit your Gunpla:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5zQdATjlrLuaFZablZ5UlBHVW8&usp=sharing

250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
For those unable to upload their Thank You Gunplas to https://twitter.com/gunplaparty before the deadline. You can still upload your photos to the official GBF Twitter page at https://twitter.com/buildfighters. Having your Thank You letters written in Japanese so the Sunrise staff can read it is a plus.
i mean gunpla is fine but the suits themselves i rather build the model kits from the shows the originated from

Wing gundam Fenice is my fave tbh, i dont mind the star build strike, i just feel hes like a cross of of several machines combined, my fave thing in the show thugh is the fact that the mobile suits featured get to fight other machines they would otherwise be unable too that was gundam build fighters biggest draw for me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff