Welcome to Gaia! ::

LegendaryRandomVIllager42
Tezencatli
So I'm all caught up. And yeah. It does get better. Also feels like the humor picked up a bit more and there's more interpersonal stuff between the characters. Still feel like the writers are being lazy about some things, but I think to most people it won't matter.

I do like they took the time to explain that the blue glittery parts of Build Burning Gundam give greater particle immission. If they were to explain some of the upgrades like that. I would be more into the show from a "builders" perspective.

But they don't explain how the upgrades to the Lightning make it faster then the Kyrios with Transam. The Kyrios in fighter mode, is purpose built to be fast, couple that with transam and it should be faster. If they had said that he used real metals in the lining of his thrusters to increase the output. I would have given them a fat thumbs up.

I guess it just feels like the Builder side of things is getting kinda ignored in some respects. Where as in the first season. There's that awesome bit about how Sei used metal to line the barrel of his beam rifle to give greater output. And the overlapping boards he used in his shield to make it stronger. That's what I was hoping we would get more of.

You should rewatch the first season, because they focused even less on fighting and especially much less on building than second season. Only other series that goes further is G Builders, and that's just a 40-minute commercial.

Eh. I don't agree. The first half of season 1 was better at explaining things and took it's time. Once it got further into the season it was more like what we have now.

Enduring Ally

8,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
Obari as F**k, etc. And adding sound effects to the OP just increases the epic. Oh, and the ban on Gundam AGE mecha is also lifted as of this point.

Episode 16: REBORN TRY FIGHTERS
Release Date: January 28, 2015

Minato Sakai and his teammates from Tendaiji Academy, representing Osaka, easily make it through the first round of the tournament thanks to the overwhelming power of their unique Gunpla, the Tryon 3. Other rivals that Sekai and his comrades met at the Nielsen Labs, such as the Gabai Institute from Kagoshima and the Toritsu Academy from Niigata, likewise survive the first round. As the tournament enters its second round, the top-seeded Gunpla Academy finally enters battle. The Gunpla Academy’s third fighter is Shia Kijima, the girl who taught Sekai how to repair the Build Burning. The attention of the whole venue is focused on the Gunpla Academy as it battles Honmoku Academy, representing Kanagawa. But its team leader, Wilfrid Kijima, orders Shia to sortie alone as a penalty for waiting until the very last minute to complete her Gunpla. Now Shia’s G-Portent must confront Honmoku Academy on its own.

Shadowy Kitten

14,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
Ne ne! Who has just watched episode 16, right now?
I did! ooh! They came out with a Megazord Tryon 3 Gundam - ZZ Gundam! cat_xd
Also, who here thinks Shia Kijima is cute? Me, new lil' imouto waifu o3o
iDarkNeko

So many non-gundam mecha references in one package, I love it.

Salty Gawker

User Image

s**t I feel sad knowing their gonna job at some point.
Gunzstray
User Image

s**t I feel sad knowing their gonna job at some point.

Gaogagaga Gao Gai Gar ZZ is invincible mate, nothing will crush this masterpiece. Japan pls don't kill it as hard as R-GyaGya ;_;

Shadowy Kitten

14,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
LegendaryRandomVIllager42
iDarkNeko

So many non-gundam mecha references in one package, I love it.

Lol as Meijin Kawaguchi said it in episode 16...
"D-Dare I say it... GunPla... is Freedom!"

Pure-hearted Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
We need Tryon 3 anime spinoff

3,500 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
this week show was good i bust out laughin when i so tht try on 3 gundam i was screaming out power ranger want there 2015 megazoid back , i do have a minor question though near the ending of the show im not goin 2 lie i thought sei and china had yumma but i guess tht china is his older sis so my question is have on is sei and china and everybody else in season 1 then cuz i thought his was a few yr in the future
Pretty much my reaction User Image

This season just isn't for me. I've never been into super robot antics. That's clearly where they're going with this. Also that DBZ mentality of "We need to introduce a new powerful villian! So just make some s**t up to power it up!"

Enduring Ally

8,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
Sorry to hear that. To each their own, I suppose (I was an old enough kid in the 80's to appreciate "Voltron" / Golion and other similar series). I'll not say anything more about it.

Next ep up tonight. Stay tuned.

Enduring Ally

8,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
Sound effects to the OP is here to stay, apparently. More importantly, this is the first episode cliffhanger in the entire GBF series; not just a post-credits lead-on, but an honest-to-goodness cut in the story.

Episode 17: HAUNTED CASTLE TRAP
Release Date: February 4, 2015

The Try Fighters battle Team SD-R in the second round of the tournament. However, their battle takes place in a haunted castle, which gives Yuuma the creeps.

Salty Gawker

Tezencatli

This season just isn't for me. I've never been into super robot antics. That's clearly where they're going with this. Also that DBZ mentality of "We need to introduce a new powerful villian! So just make some s**t up to power it up!"

How the hell did you got out of the retirement priso- I mean home. Go away gramps, nobody likes your war drama antics here.
Gunzstray
Tezencatli

How the hell did you got out of the retirement priso- I mean home. Go away gramps, nobody likes your war drama antics here.

User Image
Londo Bellian
Sound effects to the OP is here to stay, apparently. More importantly, this is the first episode cliffhanger in the entire GBF series; not just a post-credits lead-on, but an honest-to-goodness cut in the story.

Episode 17: HAUNTED CASTLE TRAP
Release Date: February 4, 2015

The Try Fighters battle Team SD-R in the second round of the tournament. However, their battle takes place in a haunted castle, which gives Yuuma the creeps.

The best part of this episode is Sekai having girls fight over him. And of course he's completely dense. Combine that with Hoshino clearly being jealous, but in total denial. Still though, it's not comparable to the Meat Bun Chronicles from the first season.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff