Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Ally

8,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
From how I see it, Fumina is still iffy on what she feels for Sekai. It's Gyanko (shield-girl) who is most obvious. Mirai-Oneesan beats them all though.

Enduring Ally

8,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

Episode 15: REBORN TRY FIGHTERS
Release Date: January 21, 2015

Once upon a time, the Gunpla Battle world championship was held at the PPSE Stadium. After the Plavsky particle accident seven years ago, the damaged stadium was demolished, and a monument was placed there bearing the names of previous champions. Now, the Gunpla Battle Japanese Championship tournament is about to begin at the Yajima Stadium, which has been newly constructed next to this site. As champions gather from every prefecture, having fought their way through the regional qualifiers, Sekai again encounters Wilfrid Kijima of the Gunpla Academy. Meanwhile, Yuuma learns that Minato Sakai is also entering the tournament as one of the representatives from Osaka. The next day, brackets are drawn after the opening ceremonies, and the Try Fighters immediately enter battle as they are assigned the first match of the tournament. Their opponent is Okhotsk Academy, representing South Hokkaido, a team that placed in the best 8 of last year’s national tournament!
I was so excited when I heard they made another season. But they seem to embrace the goofier aspects of Gundam. The crazy kung fu martial arts stuff goes way over the top. I really dislike DS Gundam stuff. So I stopped watching after about 5 episodes I think. I just couldn't deal with it. D:

Salty Gawker

Tezencatli
I was so excited when I heard they made another season. But they seem to embrace the goofier aspects of Gundam. The crazy kung fu martial arts stuff goes way over the top. I really dislike DS Gundam stuff. So I stopped watching after about 5 episodes I think. I just couldn't deal with it. D:

You were expecting what. Serious drama s**t? Go back and watch seed then kid.
Gunzstray
Tezencatli

No. If I wanted something serious and down to Earth. I'd watch 0080 War in the Pocket. Or 08th MS team. Seed's designs aren't bad. But the story is poorly written and devolves into Kira beam spamming his way out of every situation.

I really enjoyed the first season of Build Fighters. This season they decided to go full super robot BS. I understand it's supposed to be a kid's game in this iteration. I thoroughly enjoyed the first season as I said. But they lost balance in how they depict Gundam with this season.

Salty Gawker

Tezencatli
Gunzstray
Tezencatli

No. If I wanted something serious and down to Earth. I'd watch 0080 War in the Pocket. Or 08th MS team. Seed's designs aren't bad. But the story is poorly written and devolves into Kira beam spamming his way out of every situation.

I really enjoyed the first season of Build Fighters. This season they decided to go full super robot BS. I understand it's supposed to be a kid's game in this iteration. I thoroughly enjoyed the first season as I said. But they lost balance in how they depict Gundam with this season.

> Balance
> Build Fighters

Kid, the main rule of this series is if you can slap on some crazy guff on your toy, It'l be overpowered as ********. Also It never follows series tech that's why not everyone uses 00 units.
Gunzstray
Tezencatli
Gunzstray
Tezencatli

> Balance
> Build Fighters

Kid, the main rule of this series is if you can slap on some crazy guff on your toy, It'l be overpowered as ********. Also It never follows series tech that's why not everyone uses 00 units.

It doesn't even follow it's own rules. Literally whatever crap you can make up can become a power.

I don't indulge in such BS. Hence why I stopped watching this show, son.

Salty Gawker

Tezencatli
Gunzstray
Tezencatli
Gunzstray
Tezencatli

> Balance
> Build Fighters

It doesn't even follow it's own rules. Literally whatever crap you can make up can become a power.

Then go back to watching your serious war story, gramps.
Gunzstray
Tezencatli
Gunzstray
Tezencatli
Gunzstray
Tezencatli

> Balance
> Build Fighters

Oh, gladly. cool

Enduring Ally

8,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
Much as I appreciate you guys bumping my thread and increasing my post count, please calm down and stop the argument.

Though I must agree that GBFTry has been somewhat lost and adrift for a few episodes until Kuroda of 00 and GBF returned to write the story again starting Ep 13.
Londo Bellian
Much as I appreciate you guys bumping my thread and increasing my post count, please calm down and stop the argument.

Though I must agree that GBFTry has been somewhat lost and adrift for a few episodes until Kuroda of 00 and GBF returned to write the story again starting Ep 13.

I'll probably end up watching it all the way through anyway. Watched Age and that was really hard to watch when they got to his grandson's arc.

3,500 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
Tezencatli
Gunzstray
Tezencatli
Gunzstray
Tezencatli

> Balance
> Build Fighters

Oh, gladly. cool

actually tht kinda make sense in a way build stronger weapon and item but all the kids are doing is useing them more smarter , i mean the main cast is basically a headstrong fighter, a brainy sniper which happen 2 be the best or sec best (however u look at it cuz of his rivial p.o.v) builder and a pretty avgerage fighter and builder but is mostly the support role of the team which btw is the team leader . i understand y ppl may not like or watch this show but its pretty damn good in my opioion the only promblem i have with it at the moment is the roster of char and nonuseable char like the shield girl (ik her name just keep sliping out of my mind atm) and the boxer dude who is my fav male char next 2 sekai , i love when there alot of chars in anime but i really dun like when they dun do any after then ep they debut
So I'm all caught up. And yeah. It does get better. Also feels like the humor picked up a bit more and there's more interpersonal stuff between the characters. Still feel like the writers are being lazy about some things, but I think to most people it won't matter.

I do like they took the time to explain that the blue glittery parts of Build Burning Gundam give greater particle immission. If they were to explain some of the upgrades like that. I would be more into the show from a "builders" perspective.

But they don't explain how the upgrades to the Lightning make it faster then the Kyrios with Transam. The Kyrios in fighter mode, is purpose built to be fast, couple that with transam and it should be faster. If they had said that he used real metals in the lining of his thrusters to increase the output. I would have given them a fat thumbs up.

I guess it just feels like the Builder side of things is getting kinda ignored in some respects. Where as in the first season. There's that awesome bit about how Sei used metal to line the barrel of his beam rifle to give greater output. And the overlapping boards he used in his shield to make it stronger. That's what I was hoping we would get more of.
Tezencatli
So I'm all caught up. And yeah. It does get better. Also feels like the humor picked up a bit more and there's more interpersonal stuff between the characters. Still feel like the writers are being lazy about some things, but I think to most people it won't matter.

I do like they took the time to explain that the blue glittery parts of Build Burning Gundam give greater particle immission. If they were to explain some of the upgrades like that. I would be more into the show from a "builders" perspective.

But they don't explain how the upgrades to the Lightning make it faster then the Kyrios with Transam. The Kyrios in fighter mode, is purpose built to be fast, couple that with transam and it should be faster. If they had said that he used real metals in the lining of his thrusters to increase the output. I would have given them a fat thumbs up.

I guess it just feels like the Builder side of things is getting kinda ignored in some respects. Where as in the first season. There's that awesome bit about how Sei used metal to line the barrel of his beam rifle to give greater output. And the overlapping boards he used in his shield to make it stronger. That's what I was hoping we would get more of.

You should rewatch the first season, because they focused even less on fighting and especially much less on building than second season. Only other series that goes further is G Builders, and that's just a 40-minute commercial.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff