Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cowboy Bebop and Inu yasha
I have the inu Yasha one and I want the .hack one. but DDR is my favorite... unless the para para max series counts as an anime/game soundtrack.
i like... final fantasy VIII sound track...n yeah liek lots of ppl said, cowboy bebop...flcl..there all good 3nodding
Any Final fantasy... but Cutie Honey. Chobits. and Angelic Layer are nice and I love .hack//
Cowboy Bebop, hands down. Yoko Kanno is amazing. Also, has anybody heard the Black Mages? They're a techno/rock band that Nobuo Uematsu created to redo some final fantasy fight music. They kick some serious @55
Heard the Technolyze OST is pretty sexy, I wanna hear that one for sure. My fav OST's that i've picked up are:

.Hack // Sign OST 1 (relaxing killer music)
Witch Hunter Robin (good instrumental one)
Lain Cyberia Mix (good techno tracks)

Thems my favs
Gundam Wing, Gravitation, Noir, and the Hellsing Sound taracks are the best Anime Soundtracks ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart 3nodding blaugh
FLCL and Guilty Gear X 2
The Utena soundtrack(s) can be pretty intense..

other good ones would be Noir, Avenger (pretty much anything with yuki Kajiura in it), some songs off the Evangelion soundtrack are kinda spiffy, oooh! and kare kano for sure, that has wicked music if you're into instrumentals. I guess the last soundtrack i'll mention which is very well done is Xenogears biggrin
I would have to say that the Hellsing soundtracks are the best. Heavy metal music. Yay.
the gto soundtrack is good
my fav Japanese composer is Yuki Kajiura

She did both .hack soundtracks, both Noir soundtracks and a personal cd called Fiction. These are at the top of my list for anyone because the music can relate to just about anyone.

Then There's Weiss Kreuz Best Sound Track and Key the Metal Idol...both are fully vocal and awsome.

And the Gravitation soundtracks are really good but their kind of unique...buy only if you think you'll like gay techno Rock and high male voices.
Pretty much any Final Fantasy CD won't be a disappointment. I especially love the piano cds that are out now. I've heard the one for FF4 and own the ones for 6-10. Also, Hellsing has some pretty off the wall music that's cool. Violinist of Hameln has an awesome soundtrack, although it's kind of hard to find anywhere. Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust has a cool soundtrack. Spirited Away (I don't remember the Japanese name, sorry) is an awesome soundtrack as well. Utena is pretty good too.
Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Final Fantasy 7-10
That's all from me that I can think of biggrin .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff