Welcome to Gaia! ::

..okay there's a difference with certain Animes to go back to the Horse in the mouth saying this is how it is with some, the Gift horse is dead, or just had its hind legs hacked off. but yeah i guess some people shouldn't always get to b***h over the fact that so many series have people saying "Darn it" and "Shoot"

Super Genius

NekoTalim
..okay there's a difference with certain Animes to go back to the Horse in the mouth saying this is how it is with some, the Gift horse is dead, or just had its hind legs hacked off. but yeah i guess some people shouldn't always get to b***h over the fact that so many series have people saying "Darn it" and "Shoot"
. . . when you're trying tio make a point, it helps to organize your thoughts into something passably coherent. I have no clue what you're talking about.

Super Genius

Super Genius

Don't forget about the Harlem Globetrotters!

Globetrotters > Lindsay Lohan

I loved those specials!

:Cough: Good thread.
good point sweatdrop

Unbeatable Raider

Lex Joseph Luthor
bump

Super Genius

MahouTragicQueen
Don't forget about the Harlem Globetrotters!

Globetrotters > Lindsay Lohan

I loved those specials!

:Cough: Good thread.
Thanks ^^;;
Lex Joseph Luthor
bobshots
What's wrong with more Ed,Edd, and Eddy? confused I like that show.... xp
Nothing's wrong with it. Although I do think CN overplays it just a bit ^^;; I'm just using it as an example. I could just have easily said Scooby Doo. Or Baby Looney Toons.

I second you on the overplaying bit, even though I like the show. sweatdrop Up until recently, it was in nothing but reruns for the longest time...all day long.

Baby Looney Toons...the horror. gonk

Whatever happened to that Robot Jones show, anyway? I liked that.

Super Genius

Snookums
Lex Joseph Luthor
bobshots
What's wrong with more Ed,Edd, and Eddy? confused I like that show.... xp
Nothing's wrong with it. Although I do think CN overplays it just a bit ^^;; I'm just using it as an example. I could just have easily said Scooby Doo. Or Baby Looney Toons.

I second you on the overplaying bit, even though I like the show. sweatdrop Up until recently, it was in nothing but reruns for the longest time...all day long.

Baby Looney Toons...the horror. gonk

Whatever happened to that Robot Jones show, anyway? I liked that.
I guess CN's audience just wasn't ready for Robot Jones ^^;; I don't know.

I think if there's one problem with Cartoon Network, it's that they run their popular shows into the ground.

And i AM kind of perturbed that they're not airing June Bugs this years sad
i really don't get what ur trying to get across to us.
Sayin
Can't complain about "free" anime even though the price is edited biggrin .

I was always under the impression that the price was paying for cable, but whatever.

Super Genius

EllytoFei
Sayin

I was always under the impression that the price was paying for cable, but whatever.
Would you pay for cable if anime wasn't involved?
Lex Joseph Luthor
EllytoFei
Sayin

Would you pay for cable if anime wasn't involved?

Probably. Or at least, my parents would. It's their choice.

Anyways, good thread. It brings up the basic knowledge of "why complain if you're not paying?".

Kazuma's Wife

Friendly Browser

That's a very good point I must say. However for me, most of the anime I like is stuff you don't see on television. Even though I may not care for a series too much if its been edited, you are right to say that they don't have to show it. I also have the choice not to watch it. Either way its up to the viewer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff