Dapper Phantom

7,700 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Popular Thread 100
AmazingWriter
Kearuri
dark mousy. heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OMFG YESH, he was like my forever love. After I broke up with Sasuke, I was married this guy in my dreams!! <3 He was like my first, then Ryoma Echizen is next. HAHAHA!

YOU HAVE GOOD TASTE. WE CAN BOTH SHARE HIS GORGEOUSNESS. heart

250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
Pai from 3x3 eyes

Dedicated Conversationalist

12,350 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Rowen Hashiba from Ronin Warriors, he's smart and good looking. If you've ever read the audio drama summary, he talks about growing up with his dad who's gone all the time because of his job and that when he first met the other Ronin Warriors it took him a while to get used to get used to the group dynamics because he'd been used to being on his own for so long. Plus his image song "Sky Dreamer" is a powerful and very moving song that talks about how lonely he used to feel. Here's a link to the song on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXNed55MPG4&index=5&list=FLp7HR_nAxm14XyCBlbau4Vg

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

Nine-tailed Witch

29,150 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
Akari Kibou
Rowen Hashiba from Ronin Warriors, he's smart and good looking. If you've ever read the audio drama summary, he talks about growing up with his dad who's gone all the time because of his job and that when he first met the other Ronin Warriors it took him a while to get used to get used to the group dynamics because he'd been used to being on his own for so long. Plus his image song "Sky Dreamer" is a powerful and very moving song that talks about how lonely he used to feel. Here's a link to the song on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXNed55MPG4&index=5&list=FLp7HR_nAxm14XyCBlbau4Vg

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

OMG! ANOTHER PERSON WHO LIKES RONIN WARRIORS!!! whee My favorite is Cye! heart He's the first anime guy I acknowledge as a crush! He was soon joined by Kurama from YuYu Hakusho! I have many crushes now....

Edgy Fairy

19,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Koga from Inuyasha...

Blessed Seeker

13,475 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I think mine was Ken from Digimon.

Dangerous Werewolf

10,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Re-L Mayer

Shy Conversationalist

Kakashi Hatake. I don't even watch Naruto anymore, and I still have a little crush on that character.

Dedicated Conversationalist

12,350 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Tigress_Luna
Akari Kibou

OMG! ANOTHER PERSON WHO LIKES RONIN WARRIORS!!! whee My favorite is Cye! heart He's the first anime guy I acknowledge as a crush! He was soon joined by Kurama from YuYu Hakusho! I have many crushes now....

it gets worse, i'm afraid...i'm a fanfic writer
Rowen Inc

Nine-tailed Witch

29,150 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
Akari Kibou
Tigress_Luna
Akari Kibou

it gets worse, i'm afraid...i'm a fanfic writer
Rowen Inc

I used to write fanficts too, so no worries! XD I just don't have time anymore.

Excaliber002's Queen

Sparkly Hoarder

Aaaaah yes, the year was 1996 and I was 6 and turned on my TV and feel head over heels in love with Darien Shields Mamoru Chiba! Forever and ever and ever, he shall always be my first, the supreme of my anime crushes! heart heart heart
Izumi Sawatari from He is My Master was my first waifu (5th grade or so).
Eh, at least it wasn't a Naruto character.
Mine was Goku from Dragon Ball Z blaugh

I was 4 years old and desperately wanted to be a Super Saiyan haha. biggrin
Yuki from Fruits Basket.
But now I have no idea why.

Then I liked Kyo.
I still like Kyo better than Yuki c: But the fact remains that YUKI IS MY FIRST!! whee
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beloved Sex Symbol

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
<3

It was probably someone from DBZ.
Goku himself. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff