Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Piepitcher 100
Hmm I like Clamp style (specialy Mokona Apapa), Amano Yoshitaka, Ayumi Kasai and Tooko Miyagi.
I'm actually getting bored with the japanese drawing styles and have been moving towards korean anime/manga. Hyung-Tae Kim, artist of War of Genesis, is a good example of how they do their style. At first you might see some similarities but after a while you'll be able to differentiate between korean and japanese differences.

Example of War of Genesis (WoG)
It's gotta be Yuu Watase's style! xd
Hmmm most of mine just agree with others. For manga I really like Yu Whatsherface (please don't kill me ^.^ wink . Fushigi Yuugi is gorgeous! Mmmm. CLAMP rocks too, but when it comes to males they often make their chins way too pointy. Love them for the most part though!

Naruto is usually really nice, but has some ugly eps. Full Metal Alchemist has a cool style, but I don't like how small some of the eyes are. I haven't really seen FLCL, but the animation looked very cool. Oh oh oh also, Ghibli! Did I spell that right? You know, the studio that did Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke. Beautiful stuff!
Clamp drawinst style is so cute but i want to draw my bishies to have cute looks just like in Sailor Moon =3 also i like the drawing style from Evangelion, D.N.Angel and Inuyasha xd
Alot of my favourite manga artists are hentai artists, they know how to draw bodies and they always have the most appealing look on their characters.

Sadly they usually don't put as much effort into male characters as they do female, so thats why I like the Yaoi artists as well since they always have the coolest looking guys.
Kisimoto Masashi (Naruto), Clamp (Chobits e CCS) and Yuu Watase (Ayashi no Ceres).
i was in love with Tanemura Arina but after about the 6th episode of Time stranger kyoko the hands made me go nuts. i like Clamps style in Tsubasa tho. i'm not sure wich person draws this one, but its sorta like naruto... the sketchiness. yoshizumi wataru ( marmalade boy) i love the wasy she draws too, its realistic, but then again the girls can be sorta unrealistic in their body types ( at least for most japanese girls) takeuchi naoko has alot of pretty coloring works, but the fact that 8year olds like chibi mooon have boobs really bugs me... wink
soutai
Argh. CLAMP is pretty good. The first of their kind. But for my favorite artist? It's gotta be Kaori Yuki. She's friggen good. Her character's are probably the most realistic cartoon-type-thing I've ever seen. I say she's got talent. Oo

CLAMP is the acclaimed best school of the anime art style not just "pretty good" However my favorite art style is the art style that was used in the Slayers series.

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
Trivii
soutai
Argh. CLAMP is pretty good. The first of their kind. But for my favorite artist? It's gotta be Kaori Yuki. She's friggen good. Her character's are probably the most realistic cartoon-type-thing I've ever seen. I say she's got talent. Oo

CLAMP is the acclaimed best school of the anime art style not just "pretty good" However my favorite art style is the art style that was used in the Slayers series.

Wooo, Slayers!

Hmm...art style...I guess...the one from I's manga and OVA...yup
hmmm...in manga the art styles i like the most are the really cute ones
so my fav manga artists are koge-donbo (pita-ten/digi charat) and clamp (but ONLY in their cute sieries like ccs/chobits/angelic layer...i really didnt like the art in X at all)

i also really like the korean art in demon diary by Kara its so pretty n____n

but as for anime art (wich i think always looks almost NOTHING like the manga) i really like medabots...i think it looks really cool and diferent. I also really like the art style in digimon tamers (it was so much cuter then the other seasons of digimon) and the 2nd digimon movie "our war game".
Blade of the Immortal

Gracious Explorer

7,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
I like the art work in the second Cowboy Bebop manga series.
i am not sure there all good artists really
i really like the .hack//sign anime they got the perfect setting of eyes for each character i noticed and its top quality

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff