Welcome to Gaia! ::

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

So, this is actually old news (relatively), however, since the AMC is usually behind the times with these things, I felt it couldn't hurt to make a thread about it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fate/zero is a prequel to visual novel and anime Fate/stay Night, by Nitroplus and Type Moon. Recently, it was revealed that there would be an anime for the novel, and so far it's shown that Ufotable and Aniplex will be involved in the creation.

For more information, rather than just having me copy and paste it all, please refer to this article for more information.

Edit: Added a picture, because I could, ********.
Edit: ADDED A ******** VIDEO.

discuss:
Fate/zero
The potential for this adaptation to be amazing
Saber in a suit
LIFE AND DEATH BATTLES ON MOTORCYCLES
BERSERKER AND AN F15

let's see if I can't resurrect this

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

C'mon, there has to be some interest in this somewhere.

Fuzzy Bibliophile

12,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Should I watch this prequel first before stay Night?

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

Moogle Voodoo

It's not a requirement. Seeing as this was made after Fate/stay Night, it might be best to play through F/sN first.

Of course, order doesn't really matter, it'll all make sense in the end.

Fuzzy Bibliophile

12,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
So As I Pray
Moogle Voodoo

It's not a requirement. Seeing as this was made after Fate/stay Night, it might be best to play through F/sN first.

Ah okie thanks.
This franchise in general is something I always wanted to get into, but didn't mostly cuz of procrastination

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

Moogle Voodoo
So As I Pray
Moogle Voodoo

Ah okie thanks.
This franchise in general is something I always wanted to get into, but didn't mostly cuz of procrastination

I procrastinated a good bit on finishing Fate/stay Night at first
but then I loved it

Fuzzy Bibliophile

12,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
So As I Pray
Moogle Voodoo
So As I Pray
Moogle Voodoo

Ah okie thanks.

I procrastinated a good bit on finishing Fate/stay Night at first
but then I loved it

I see. The art style is what drew me to the series.
I love the way Lancer and Archer look

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

I think you'll like Zero Lancer then.

Though, there are less character designs like them in Fate/zero.

For Tomorrow's Husband

>Ufotable
>Not Studio DEEN

I expect good things from this. Afterwards, I'll start the F/T Night VN even though I know a lot about what happens anyways.

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

Riunite
>Ufotable
>Not Studio DEEN

I expect good things from this. Afterwards, I'll start the F/T Night VN even though I know a lot about what happens anyways.

DEEN actually did a little redeeming with Unlimited Blade Works. They cut out a lot of the talking, but they certainly did a good job staying as true to the route as they could given time constraints.

But yeah, either way I'm still happy with this

For Tomorrow's Husband

So As I Pray
Riunite
>Ufotable
>Not Studio DEEN

DEEN actually did a little redeeming with Unlimited Blade Works. They cut out a lot of the talking, but they certainly did a good job staying as true to the route as they could given time constraints.

At least with the movie, but the original anime... Tbh, I was bored out of my ******** mind. And knowing how crappy Studio DEEN adaptations are, I bet the visual novel is most likely a shitload better.

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

Riunite
So As I Pray
Riunite
>Ufotable
>Not Studio DEEN

At least with the movie, but the original anime... Tbh, I was bored out of my ******** mind. And knowing how crappy Studio DEEN adaptations are, I bet the visual novel is most likely a shitload better.

The Fate route in general was fairly boring, but the first anime was just terrible. gonk

For Tomorrow's Husband

So As I Pray
Riunite
So As I Pray
Riunite
>Ufotable
>Not Studio DEEN

The Fate route in general was fairly boring, but the first anime was just terrible. gonk
Well that's Studio DEEN for you. gonk

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

Riunite
So As I Pray
Riunite
So As I Pray
Riunite
>Ufotable
>Not Studio DEEN

Well that's Studio DEEN for you. gonk

It wouldn't have been so bad if they just stuck solely to the Fate route and not tried to mash bits and pieces from the other routes into it
But they fixed that problem in UBW, which was solely events in UBW.

No matter though, there's nothing to worry about with Zero 8D
*Facevaults*
Yep, that sums up my feelings.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out