Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Gaian

-panty snatcher- ninja
Musuu
-panty snatcher- ninja

HOW DID YOU KNOW MY SECRE.....i mean....panty snachers eh?
*mutters to self* finland must have told her....or was it austria....im on to you two
I recently sat through Kono Minikuku mo Utsukushii Sekai, which was really good, but LOADED with fanservice (gimme a break, a lady meets the alien star, first thing she does is take her into the shower. WTF.), but the plot was good, and the soundtrack was catchy, so I liked it anyway.

Here's something I don't get; why so much yaoi and shonen-ai fanservice for girls? What, are all the hot guys suddenly too busy groping each other to give us some loving? stare why not some fanservice with single guys?
LadyEruda
Here's something I don't get; why so much yaoi and shonen-ai fanservice for girls? What, are all the hot guys suddenly too busy groping each other to give us some loving? stare why not some fanservice with single guys?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Fanservice is good, as it is a change from the actual plot in most cases, but there are series without fanservice mainly those based on actual people, or those aimed at the younger viewer.
HirakiCallisto
LadyEruda

LMAO

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ehh... I'm not fond of fanservice. As long as the entire series isn't full of fanservice I dun mind much. >.> As for a picture ...

...What? It was the only thing I could find. gonk
Captain Fuzzy
HirakiCallisto
LadyEruda

LMAO

and that reminds me of the first episode of Green Green, an all girls school and all boys school merge for a month. on the busride to the boys school, one of the ugly girls is fantasizing about what the school is like. its one guy chasing another in a garden wearing loinclothes then they kiss, well, almost, it cuts away before it happens
HirakiCallisto
...>.>

XD THAT... is priceless XD

Okay, now back on topic. Fanservice is one of those things that can be good or bad. In the case of such anime like Love Hina, it has a point (because every fanservice scene leads to Keitaro getting smacked into oblivion ^_^). In most other cases, it's pointless and there to attract the viewers to watch it. So really fanservice is a good thing for all of us ^_^

In conclusion, snoochies boochies little noochies. Thank you.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
HirakiCallisto
LadyEruda

HOLY ******** THAT WAS SO FUNNY. (:

.....I won't bother you anymore. ._.

Anyways....I don't mind it that much. I pretty much don't have anything else to say, so...bye. sweatdrop
personally, i think any chick w/ massive boobs in only for fanservice? how many women (other than thoes 4-5 pics ive seen used purly for comedy on the internet) have tits this big?
User Image
was that waking move that winry made in the first opening song a fan service? im sure as hell she isn't that type...
Faye Valentine aka Madam Fanservise... jeez she's hot.
fanservice is okay.......... like finally getting to see your favorite animated hottie get nekid........ O_o but sometimes it's well....... overdone...
The fanservice is what sells... It has nothing to do with plot that attracts in customers at first... Its the Bishies, and once one catches a eye of one of us bishie suckers we're reeled in for the catch and spen our money

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff