Welcome to Gaia! ::

I can't wait :O
OK guys here we go trailer for the return of fairy tail!

http://youtu.be/HQJ34jAQKrI

Loyal Fatcat

18,700 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Power of Friendship 100
I will say it looks a lot more like the manga than before
I'm anxious to watch it 3nodding I can't believe it's going to come in one month~
Rainyxox
I'm anxious to watch it 3nodding I can't believe it's going to come in one month~

from what i guess the animation is very similarly done to the fairy tail movies is is very high quality if they plan to do the anime this way a few of those guys that review fairy tail think the anime may only be 26 episodes as they cant see them doing the rest of the manga with that lvl of animation so we will just have to see.

Loyal Fatcat

18,700 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Power of Friendship 100
Tenchi Misaki1
Rainyxox

from what i guess the animation is very similarly done to the fairy tail movies is is very high quality if they plan to do the anime this way a few of those guys that review fairy tail think the anime may only be 26 episodes as they cant see them doing the rest of the manga with that lvl of animation so we will just have to see.

That's true. The animation could be hard getting used to since the old anime looks different. The coloring is darker too I believe.
But others prefer anime over manga since one anime episode will cover a few chapters of a manga. I'm just glad they are at least making it an effort to make it an anime again
Why did they end Fairy tail half way through the arc of season 4 anyways? Does anyone know?
Blue_Topaz19
Why did they end Fairy tail half way through the arc of season 4 anyways? Does anyone know?

yeah it was cause the manga was only an arc or two ahead at the time they needed to time for the manga to get further ahead so that the anime didn't catch up.

Familiar Poster

-I-Ice-Princess-I-
I can't wait! I love Fairy Tail I've been keeping up with the manga ever since it stopped.

Does anyone know if it will be a continuation or a new series (like naruto and naruto shippuden)?

I hope not. That would be horrible because I have not read the manga. So I would feel so lost.
amazing clare bear
-I-Ice-Princess-I-
I can't wait! I love Fairy Tail I've been keeping up with the manga ever since it stopped.

Does anyone know if it will be a continuation or a new series (like naruto and naruto shippuden)?

I hope not. That would be horrible because I have not read the manga. So I would feel so lost.

is set to continue not something completely new the anime title may contain something as well as fairy tail but dont worry its the same
Isnt the specific date april 5? Cant,wait tilk this happens.

Fluffy Shapeshifter

well I already spoil myself by reading the manga, but I don't mind watching the anime too hehe~ 4laugh
tomatomashin
Isnt the specific date april 5? Cant,wait tilk this happens.

its actually april 4th for us, but its the 5th in japan as Japan are one day ahead of the rest of the world
I am very excited to see the end of the Magical Games arc animated! I really hope they pull out all stops! This new animation style should suit it well. It's more like Mashima's current art style.

Invisible Poster

the story got repetitive to me /: fight, fail, train, fight, win ... repeat.... i liked the little quests they used to go on and the parts with dragons .... but.. ill still watch it
Lost in Fiction
the story got repetitive to me /: fight, fail, train, fight, win ... repeat.... i liked the little quests they used to go on and the parts with dragons .... but.. ill still watch it

sadly most parts of these serious are fighting getting beat coming back and winning except fairy tail seem to win alot more often than the lose on the first go thats my only beef with it as a series

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff