Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hmm....
Yea...
A litto bitzy!!
*^_^*
yes...and i treasure it. cause dreaming of anime is so fun, and so real...i just love it when it happens.

High-functioning Lunatic

20,015 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
I've dreamt of Dragonball Z,Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon,and Inu Yasha. For some reason,in my Inu Yasha dream,Sesshoumaru had a crush on me,even though I don't even like him that much. eek

And once,in one of my Dragonball Z dreams,I dreamt that Goku and Vegeta were a couple. It proved that I read wayyyy too much yaoi sometimes. 'Course,I don't really see a problem with that. whee
I've dreamt mutiple times about animes! (Mainly about Marik (from Yugioh), characters from Yu Yu Hakusho, Fruits Basket, FAKE, and Gravitation) ^-^ *meow*

Fashionable Friend

7,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I've dreamt mutiple times about animes!Characters from Yu Yu Hakusho, Inuyasha,Kitty Grade,DBZ! ^-^ *meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooow*
I have dreams that involve anime characters. My most recent that I remember was, as a christmas gift my mom was paying for me, my best friend, and Hinata (from Naruto) to go to Japan.
The airplanes kind of looked like elephants.
Dreaming of anime..they all seem so real.. ;_;
Dream dream dream yeah ive dreamt about them alot!
i recently had this weird dream, it was about demon baseball and the players were all demons from different animes and this vampire was stalking me, but the sport was funny 2 watch, Hiei was the pitcher and Inu yasha was the first base man
One time i had a dream about the show Inuyasha!!!!!!
I heart Inuyasha!!!!!!!!!MINE!!!!!!!!!!!! stare
P.S. did Inuyasha do good in your baseball game Kage Teshi?? eek
AdrianZ
One time i had a dream about the show Inuyasha!!!!!!
I heart Inuyasha!!!!!!!!!MINE!!!!!!!!!!!! stare
P.S. did Inuyasha do good in your baseball game Kage Teshi?? eek

not really, he didn't know what baseball was so he just chewed on his mit in a very dog like way sweatdrop
e heh... yeah... it was with random characters from different anime series... sweatdrop

Unbeatable Paladin

8,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I had a dream in which the little monkeys from Dragon Ball attacked the aliens from Excel Saga while the guys from Gunparade March were battling against Sousuke from Full Metal Panic.
yes i dream about all the little animals in anime
Most nights when I can actually dream, other times, my head is just full of crap about me running away from giant hamburgers...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff