Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Informer

8,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
So, who has started reading the manga? Who can't wait for AO to air in April?!!?

Planet (Has great knowledge and info of E7)
Eureka
Anemone
Holland
Gidget
I am VERY excited for AO, although I haven't read the manga (don't spoil it for me) so I don't know if it'll meet my expectations. :/

Questionable Conversationalist

I've read like the first two chapters or so of AO and I quite like it so far. Eureka 7 was one of the best stories I've seen in a long time and I really did enjoy it immensely. I think AO is a really innovative way to bring about a sequel, I hope it's as thought-provoking as E7 was!
I started reading AO this week, I cannot wait for the new series you have no idea!
Eureka Seven was my favorite anime for 7 years strong and the only thing that made me let it go was lack of new material being produced, but this is a reason to fall in love all over again!

Shirtless Informer

8,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Gigadrax
I am VERY excited for AO, although I haven't read the manga (don't spoil it for me) so I don't know if it'll meet my expectations. :/

You should totally read it dude~
Kioko260
Gigadrax

It feels like I'd just be reading spoilers for the Anime though. crying

Shirtless Informer

8,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Gigadrax
Kioko260
Gigadrax

Wtf. Spoilers for the anime? No, no, no. The manga has WAY more things than the anime. Why would you ever think the anime is better than the manga? Unless it's anime like FLCL where the anime was made first and the manga came second.
Kioko260
Gigadrax
Kioko260
Gigadrax

Wtf. Spoilers for the anime? No, no, no. The manga has WAY more things than the anime. Why would you ever think the anime is better than the manga? Unless it's anime like FLCL where the anime was made first and the manga came second.

What? I didn't say it was better. The manga's what I read afterward when I'm starving for more, like you said it has more. And actually the Eureka Seven anime I found was better than the manga, I hate to say it. >.< redface

Hey, we both have our opinions, right?

Girl-Crazy Codger

dude i love E7.
        i wish Ao would get dubbed ASAP but i don't think that's gonna happen :c
I've read the first 3 chapters of the AO manga, and I've seen the first two subbed episodes of the anime, and I am literally the most confused person on the planet. gonk And I feel like I'd be even more confused if I hadn't watched the first anime, which was probably the best anime I've ever seen. It was so magical. whee

Shirtless Informer

8,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
itzabanana
I've read the first 3 chapters of the AO manga, and I've seen the first two subbed episodes of the anime, and I am literally the most confused person on the planet. gonk And I feel like I'd be even more confused if I hadn't watched the first anime, which was probably the best anime I've ever seen. It was so magical. whee

Don't worry. It is confusing, even in the manga. We can only wait for them to reveal more as the series goes on. Check out those blogs mostly the first one, shes has a lot of theories and such about it.
itzabanana
It was so magical. whee

Feel the circus
GunnStray
itzabanana
It was so magical. whee

Feel the circus

Perfect AMV is perfect. eek
so what do you think it follows the anime or manga

I been trying my best to read a watch as much of the old stuff to get it but the ending just make me so confused

oh and I still need to watch the movie is it any good and if you had to rate all the movie/anime/manga watch one do you like the best

Shirtless Informer

8,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SkoomaOverdose
so what do you think it follows the anime or manga

I been trying my best to read a watch as much of the old stuff to get it but the ending just make me so confused

oh and I still need to watch the movie is it any good and if you had to rate all the movie/anime/manga watch one do you like the best

Okay, for Eureka Seven I never read the manga so idk if the anime follows it. The anime I really liked and I'm rewatching it right now (I havent seen it since it ended) and have about 2-3eps left. Yes it is a little confusing but you just have to do some thinking to get some stuff.

Also if you didnt know there is an episode 51 that came out earlier this month. It is an alternate ending. I havent seen it yet though.

If you watch the E7 movie, I will warn you: It is completely different from the anime/manga. It has basically the same theme but they way they go about telling the story is a whole nother thing. For example (Its not really a spoiler. Im sure you've seen fan art of it) Eureka and Renton were childhood friends and had a pet creature that is Nirvash in the movie, You have to basically throw what you already know about E7 out the window because it is so different. But I do like the movie. All the references to things irl and how the characters are developed are much better, in my opinion, than how they were developed in the anime.

Ratings
Manga: N/A (Haven't read it)
Anime: 8/10 (Some of the characters/their actions make me mad)
Movie: 9/10 (It was confusing, but it was over all amazing)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff