Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Big Bunny

I definitely know where you're coming from. I've only had a few animes fully impact me emotionally, but the one that pretty much impaled my heart, as cliché as it may sound, is CLANNAD. My heart still ruptures when I see those scenes and I have seen them countless times.The other would be Code Geass. When it finally ended I wasn't exactly sad, I just felt really empty. It was a mindblowing experience for me.

Dangerous Lunatic

I totally know how you feel anime is so amazing and it has changed me for the better.

Obsessive Shoujo

18,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Gantz sad...?

Anyways worst for me was Anohana I cried for a few minutes at the end of the anime (I watched it in 1 sitting so I got the entire feels ride) but honestly it only affects me for maybe a short amount of time after finishing it but after that it's oh well.. I don't think I've ever stayed sad. =P As for those saying "Anime changes you and teaches everyone lessons if they watch it!" as an adult growing up on Anime I disagree I watch Anime because I love the shows but I don't think it has ever changed me for the better or worse as far as perspective and opinion goes.. the worst it has effected me is my wallet because I like collecting but thats about the extent of it.

Mewling Otaku

I totally agree with you but the only anime that's ever made me feel so emotionally attached was Hunter x Hunter (2011). The entire Chimera Ant arc really hit me hard and I had to take about two weeks away before I could finish up the rest of it. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff