Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yeah, but the girls who made it are idiots, so I don't go.
Geez, I wish my school had one, but it doesn't -_-
well.......no but me and a bunch of my friends get together and trade anime and manga and anything to do with that through each other. It's a group of about 7 people who are the real anime freaks in our school. It's great cuz through these connections I get to read a Huge variety of mangas and the last thing was i got to watch the InuYasha movie!
im tyin to start one

but i have no idea when and how

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
We do! I'm friends with all the members and I'm going to join it next year. One of my friends was the president this year and another one is going to be president this year.
My school had one one year but it was very small and we never really did anything with it. I wish we had a bigger and more active one though.
No I don't... crying

I mean, that's why I'm always up here on the computer either chatting on Yahoo IM or in forums like these...b/c they're my only good friends who love this kinda stuff..well I mean the younger kids at school love things like Yu-Gi-Oh and whatnot..and I love that show and a couple'o others but I mean real/older anime!
yeah...... lots of my friends r in it... its da "Anime Couple" club thing....
Me+Inuyasha
Sam+Hiei
Jenny+Kurama
Brittany+Miroku
LeAnna+Koga
Amanda+Yami Merik
etc...
erm no. it would be stupid if there is one. why do we need a cluib when people are always talking about anime in their own free time.
yup, and it's a pretty big one too. my school is full of anime fans. meeting tomarrow! biggrin

(we also have raffles; I won two tapes of Naruto last time whee )
do you mean like the groups of people who go into the librarie during lunch and play with there DBZ, Ugioh, and other kindes of cards? If so we got that. Mr. J(The Japanese teacher) should start a real one though!
Ryoko-chan
yup, and it's a pretty big one too. my school is full of anime fans. meeting tomarrow! biggrin

(we also have raffles; I won two tapes of Naruto last time whee )
Did tenchi make a comeback or something becaus there are a lot more Ryoko usernames? I miss Tenchi!!!*Shakes fists*Stupid CN! scream
no, but i would like one. maybe i should start one. biggrin
I'm a member of one. Well, "school" being "university".

We're pretty big, and small at the same time. The real "members" are actually the staff who have to set up the screenings (yay for our personal audio systems including speakers), but we call ourselves the "staff" and the people who turn up for the screenings the "members". That way, we get more funding. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff