Welcome to Gaia! ::

3nodding i do, but it is a very small one. well, it's better than nothing. ^_^
Yeah I do, but all they show is yu-gi-oh crap(no offense to the yu-gi-oh fans)
No but I wished we had one. I might round up all my friends(because they all like anime) and start one
Nope... my school... is poop
HaYouDidntKillMe!!
Yeah I do, but all they show is yu-gi-oh crap(no offense to the yu-gi-oh fans)
yeah, that's how my school's anime club started. i think we watched yu-gi-oh in japanese at my first anime club's meeting. then we watched inuyasha, and really got into that. the club almost turned into an inuyasha club. then we got really into rurouni kenshin, and now we got into fruits basket. it's crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
We have one, only a few of us actually make an effort to bring in anime to watch though and set up the tv and dvd player stressed
Nope, we all go about our fandom on our own, though there is an underground trade off of DVDs, VHS, and manga...
Indeed. biggrin

I created... or... cofounded the club in my school. This year I'm in charge of it though, because my friend who started it went to another school..

o_O Man, all year long we've been watching Cowboy Bebop, WildArms, Vampire Hunter D (the old version.. which was on crack. -__- wink and other random anime that have lots of gun shooting.

We watched all of these dubbed. gonk Oh my god... my ears... they were BLEEEEEDING! ;____;

FINALLY, I got them started on Full Metal Alchemist.. >D And they seem to be enjoying it. Our sponser teacher guy is even getting into it... *just a tad though.*

XD Meh. And this time it's in subtitles.
s**t, I wish I had an anime club at my school. Nothing interesting on my end.
No. The only clubs there are art, drama, and environmental. Suckylicious. I can't wait to get out of that school... There won't be an anime club in my other school either. crying
Pulchritudinous
No. The only clubs there are art, drama, and environmental. Suckylicious. I can't wait to get out of that school... There won't be an anime club in my other school either. crying

MAKE OOONE! xd

o_O It's not that hard.

Talk to your principal, get a bunch of anime fans to sign a paper to prove that people would go to this club, find a sponser *any teacher who would stay after school any time during the week*

And BOOM! XD Club! Oh and make posters! That's the fun part!

;__; Both the posters I made got stolen...

Dapper Elocutionist

"Used to, but the person running it wasn't organized and it ended up dieing by the end of the year. Some one has yet to start it up again." crying
Fyrsiel
Pulchritudinous

MAKE OOONE! xd

o_O It's not that hard.

Talk to your principal, get a bunch of anime fans to sign a paper to prove that people would go to this club, find a sponser *any teacher who would stay after school any time during the week*

And BOOM! XD Club! Oh and make posters! That's the fun part!

;__; Both the posters I made got stolen...

Oh ho ho! ^^ I'll try that at my next school since summer vacation is almost here.
Aww~ *Hugs* I made some posters for art club advertising a Valentines Dance and they both got stolen too. u.u;;;;
I'd like to start an Anime Club at my school, but I've heard many tales of them falling through I'm not sure I could do it..

However, I'm also entertaining the Idea of a "Stuff Club". We'd probably just do what I normaly do with my pals, except more organized. We'd watch anime, let eahcother borrow comics and manga, go to the park to read and play... ya know, whatever.
My school kinda has one. We'll all go to the math room and watch things like Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Trigun, etc. Its pretty cool!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff