Welcome to Gaia! ::

i had a weird dream...it was about when Sango got drunk drinking something...and she was walking funny and then she put her arms around inyasha and tried to kiss him...then Kagome saw them and she said "SIT!" instead of landing his face(like he always does)he lands on his back...Sango then falls on his and she looked at his and she kissed him...and thats when i woke up.......that was weird and disturbing! I was like what in the hell!
Disturbing? I don't know about disturbing, but one of my most bizarre anime dreams happened to fuse Archie comics, a stereotypically dreadful summer camp, Digimon, and Pokemon into a single, crackish adventure.

I distinctly remember hiding from some bad guys with Tai from Digimon in a chicken coop or something. I remember smelling that chicken-y smell (no, not cook/fried) and seeing the chicken wire. o_O
i had the best anime dream ever.

i dreamt i was living Tenchi Muyo's life, and all the girls were hot for me, and i got them ALL...... one... by... one... i did them one by one because in case (yes, in my dreams sometimes i'm not the greatest in the universe) i don't satisfy them, why would i want 2.. or even 6 nagging me at once?

but i was the best in the universe, and they were all laying around me panting and smiling up at me, and i was the king of the universe. mrgreen
Maikeryu
nobody else has a disturbing anime dream?

Yes. One time,I had a dream that the young Gohan(about four or five) was telling me perverted jokes. o.0
i once had a dream of sasuke(naruto) and an eleaphant that's all i remember about it unfourtuneatly
This one isn't so much disturbing than it is just plain wierd.

(Warning: I LIKE Pokemon, so no gonk or scream or anything like that, or I'll track you down and hurt you. Thanks. ^_^)

Anyway, it's like this... Some random bad guys have kidnapped Ash from Pokemon and Ed from Fullmetal Alchemist and have them trapped in my garage. They talk for a while, until Misty rides up in a leather jacket while riding a motorcycle to rescue them. (WTF?!) Anyway, she frees them, but the baddies catch her and drive off. Ash chases them down in a souped up car, and the dream ends with Ed just standing there in the garage while the Second FMA ending song (Tobira no Mukou e, or 'Beyond the Door' in English...) starts playing in the background... with credits and everything.

I woke up thinking '...the ********?!'
i had a dream inu yasha was a gurl and he was bald and shesshi had a half cornrow have afro hair and he walks walking around saying chocolates are for car engines... eek
Chimunculus
Dude... you don't WANT to hear my disturbing anime dreams like the ones where I scr-*random person's hand is slapped over mouth before being able to finish and the rest sounds muffled*uhd Eud nd Yske nd Krama nd- *hand is taken off mouth* many other bishies. xd It's amazing how 14 year old girls who've never seen hentai or anything have dreams like that. 3nodding

*slap'd... multiple times*

Amen to that.

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
I did! I had a dream that instead of Tohru Honda, I found out about the Sohma curse (this is from Fruits Basket by the way) and then Ayame tried to rape me... >shudder< And then Shigure helped him... but Hatori saved me! ...But he was a little late.... ^.^;
London Sigo
Maikeryu
London Sigo
Maikeryu
Sango pinned me to the ground, I was helpless! crying

Actually...in my dream with Sesshy, I was on top. 3nodding
I'm afraid to ask, but are you a girl? sweatdrop

4laugh

Nope! :3

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >takes breath< AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500
I had a disturbing anime dream: Miroku had white boxers with a heart on the crotch and bow & arrows pointing at it from the left & right legs, InuYasha had purple boxers with tanuki faces on them. Miroku said thoues are mine! InuYasha siad the same thing, they switched. sweatdrop what makes it wierder is before that I had a dream abough spoon & forks befor it. I drove a race car that shot spoon & fork & I kept yell fork you and spoon you!!! sweatdrop
Now, my Yami Bakura dream is nothing compared to my daydreams of...er...other "fun" stuff with Kurama, and Faust, and Maes, and other people...
Dude... you don't WANT to hear my disturbing anime dreams like the ones where I scr-*random person's hand is slapped over mouth before being able to finish and the rest sounds muffled*uhd Eud nd Yske nd Krama nd- *hand is taken off mouth* many other bishies. xd It's amazing how 14 year old girls who've never seen hentai or anything have dreams like that. 3nodding

*slap'd... multiple times*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces