Welcome to Gaia! ::

disney sucks i never like that chanel.

Dapper Elocutionist

3,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
dragonbabe101
Sounds like rumor to me. Why would they remake a movie they already own?

*points to her previous post* lol, that's why

Don't be stupid. Disney isn't the devil, no matter how much you want to believe it. Dare I say it, if it wasn't for Walt, both anime and american animation would not be the same. Hell, they may not even exist. The guy's a ******** legend, don't put down his legacy. confused
At least they are remaking 1 anime movie.It aint like they are gonna make their version of Inuyasha or YYH or something like that
Ahem... AAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DISNEY MUST DIE!!!!! DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIED DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!!

AAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Die, stupid American CEO pricks...
I don't see what the big deal is...

So what if Disney wishes to re-make a classic? Other people have remade classics.

I think they might be talking about making it a Live Action. I mean Buena Vista is usally the one who handels those things. And IGn is not really a very realible source. I mean they are the one who said "Return of the king will feature Aragorn fighting Sauron, full on battle". Goes to show you; Don't beleive eveyrthing you read. stare
*eats teh Disney* WHY WOULD THEY REMAKE A CLASSIC LIKE KIKI'S DELIVERY SERVICE?!? That's just downright retarded. Either these guys are a bunch of psychos with nothing better to do with their time than torment us poor, helpless anime-nerds, or this is (dundundunnnnnnn) a conspiracy... I blame Bush.
Sango Saverem
Ahem... AAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DISNEY MUST DIE!!!!! DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIED DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!!

AAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Die, stupid American CEO pricks...
like you are the only person that can stop them from doing s**t

Dapper Elocutionist

3,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Mireo

Second.

Don't buy the hype, kiddies. domokun
I could understand if they were to a live action version of. I really doubt they would re-animate it.

Second again. Doesn't re-animating an anime kind of defeat the purpose?
Mireo
dragonbabe101

Don't be stupid. Disney isn't the devil, no matter how much you want to believe it. Dare I say it, if it wasn't for Walt, both anime and american animation would not be the same. Hell, they may not even exist. The guy's a ******** legend, don't put down his legacy. confused

Yes, Walt Disney is a legend. I've learned plenty about him at my college. But the direction Disney is going right now is not the direction Walt would approve of.

Home on the Range? Brother Bear? Dropping 2D animation and going for 3D animation? Pathetic. Walt Disney would be ashamed of his company right now. Of course we all (or should) know that without Disney, Japanese animation would not be the same, or might not even exist. The same goes for all animation.
If you're to believe everything you read... I suggest laying off on that for a bit.

Why in the hell would remake a movie they own the rights to?
[Nekkid Shinobi]
I don't see what the big deal is...

So what if Disney wishes to re-make a classic? Other people have remade classics.
I agree.
Mireo
dragonbabe101

Sorry, let me rephrase that. I have ABSOLUTELY nothing against Walt Disney, I also think the man was a genius. I am just angry with the current Disney, like disney channel, their recent movies, and how they are constantly turning their stars into pop stars. I sort of spoke without thinking, I'm sorry. sweatdrop

Dapper Elocutionist

3,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
jediphoenix
Mireo
dragonbabe101

Yes, Walt Disney is a legend. I've learned plenty about him at my college. But the direction Disney is going right now is not the direction Walt would approve of.

Home on the Range? Brother Bear? Dropping 2D animation and going for 3D animation? Pathetic. Walt Disney would be ashamed of his company right now. Of course we all (or should) know that without Disney, Japanese animation would not be the same, or might not even exist. The same goes for all animation.

True, but irregardless, they still don't deserve the rap they've been getting by the n00bs of Gaia. 90% of the people here are quick to decry them for somehow being the antithesis of anime (how the hell this comes to mind is beyond me), and yet don't realize the implications of Walt's impact on the animation world. After all, they do have things like Aladdin and the ilk, which I'll give them credit for, but the last five years or so have pretty much been a pratfall for the company (especially buying ABC...what the ********?)
jediphoenix
Mireo
dragonbabe101

agreed 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces