Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arcadel
DragonBeak
How about "anime is not a cartoon" or "manga are not comic books" how does the grammar work for that?

Erm...The grammar? Care to explain that a bit?
Like is anime a singular or plural noun?

Professional Witch

Arcadel
nellybelly182
*scratches nose* look up the meaning of slut hun.

"Slut is a slang term used to indicate a person who has frequent sexual relationships with different people, especially short-term affairs. Coming from the late Middle English slutte (meaning "mud" wink the term is usually applied to women (and can compared to the more negative slag), but is often used in the gay male and bisexual communities about people who are promiscuous in that they have, or are reputed to have, many sexual partners, or whose sexuality is voracious, indiscriminate, and shameful."
-wikipedia (Typed into google, then linked to...you get the idea.)

"1. A woman considered sexually promiscuous.
2. A woman prostitute."
-dictionary.com

Maybe the money part was wrong, but the idea is there.
It doesn't really matter, because you're not the one calling her a slut. I've seen many 'Kagome is a slut' posts in my day.

Shameless Conversationalist

You could probably take the Inuyasha parts out of 3 and 5.

Heaven knows you could fill in that blank with just about any title.
DragonBeak
Arcadel
DragonBeak
How about "anime is not a cartoon" or "manga are not comic books" how does the grammar work for that?

Erm...The grammar? Care to explain that a bit?
Like is anime a singular or plural noun?

Ah. Anime is the singular and plural form of itself. It's like saying "Our deer played in the woods" as opposed to "There are several deer in the woods".

I don't know how it works for manga though, I would assume it's the same.
Fukazeshin

Yup. But Inuyasha seems to relate to people the most =/.

Arcadel
Fukazeshin

Yeah, and a few years back it was Gundam Wing. Naruto will get the hell beaten out of it after it airs.
Fukazeshin
Arcadel
Fukazeshin

Yeah, and a few years back it was Gundam Wing. Naruto will get the hell beaten out of it after it airs.

And Naruto is going to be even longer than Inuyasha.

Arcadel
Fukazeshin
Arcadel
Fukazeshin

Thats not the problem. The problem is the large yaoi fanbase with that show and the fact that there are more than a few women in the show. Man, it could be worse than Gundam Wing and Inuyasha combined. (Let it be known that I, Fukazeshin, have no real problem with yaoi followings in shows.)
Fukazeshin
Arcadel
Fukazeshin
Arcadel
Fukazeshin

Thats not the problem. The problem is the large yaoi fanbase with that show and the fact that there are more than a few women in the show. Man, it could be worse than Gundam Wing and Inuyasha combined. (Let it be known that I, Fukazeshin, have no real problem with yaoi followings in shows.)

The number of episodes wasn't what I meant...I was aiming more for...because they have more episodes, the length of time it will be talked about will by incredibly longer than Inuyasha, and Inuyasha hasn't even ended yet.

I don't mind yaoi either. Some of the pairings they do to fit their own fantasies are a little off the wall though.

Arcadel
Fukazeshin
Arcadel
Fukazeshin
Arcadel
Fukazeshin

The number of episodes wasn't what I meant...I was aiming more for...because they have more episodes, the length of time it will be talked about will by incredibly longer than Inuyasha, and Inuyasha hasn't even ended yet.

I don't mind yaoi either. Some of the pairings they do to fit their own fantasies are a little off the wall though.
I didn't think of the number of episodes as being a large factor. But yeah, it's going to get drawn out and painful. The pairings in Naruto are going to get odd.
Fukazeshin
I didn't think of the number of episodes as being a large factor. But yeah, it's going to get drawn out and painful. The pairings in Naruto are going to get odd.

It's already begun. *shakes head* I grieve. Naruto may have been a generic b***h show- but god-dammit, it was my generic b***h show. *shrug* Oh well. Anywoo Arcadel, great topic, as always. It's nice to see someone who can not only locate the shift and space buttons, but also uses that organ that resides within the skull. ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff