Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey I recently watched the anime Code Geass and just wanted to start a general discussion on it since I'm a fan. What did you guys think of it? And what are your opinions about the last episode? I don't really know if I should give away any spoilers or not so I'll leave that to you guys lol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
the_mad_bunny2
Hey I recently watched the anime Code Geass and just wanted to start a general discussion on it since I'm a fan. What did you guys think of it? And what are your opinions about the last episode? I don't really know if I should give away any spoilers or not so I'll leave that to you guys lol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

First, your image isn't working for what you brought, second, nobody ever confirmed if the Anime Spin-off's been dubbed yet or not, either.
Third, been a while since we had that kind of discussion around these parts.
I loved it xd
4th favorite anime. That ending though. One of the best I have seen.
Also, Here have some feels emotion_c8
Mr Skittle Chan
I loved it xd
4th favorite anime. That ending though. One of the best I have seen.
Also, Here have some feels emotion_c8

Oh god the feels! lol Yeah I loved it I know it's been quite a while since its been out and talked about but I just rewatched it and thought, "Man, this warrants some kind of discussion." The last 4 eps of season one really had me as well though.

Satisfied Gorilla - x's Partner In Crime

Shadowy Explorer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Marathon 300
CODE GEASS FAN RIGHT HERE biggrin

Aged Recycler

5,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Do you guys care about the knighmares? If you dont, you have no ******** right to call yourself a Code Geass fan.

mori_xxx's Wife

Conservative Member

6,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I don't like least part of this show, but i lke the white robot named Lancelot. Piloted by Suzaku Kururugi.
Toastgineer
Do you guys care about the knighmares? If you dont, you have no ******** right to call yourself a Code Geass fan.

Yo, the Lancelot and Tristian Frames are interesting in all their variants and upgrades.

Still, your regards on the Factions?

Interstellar Genius

13,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Hello~, fan right here. Although I do agree that the Knightmares are really interesting, personally, I felt that they were more of an little bonus addition to the storyline. Yes, they certainly played a vital role in the war, but personally... I didn't have much of an interest in them. ...Until Akito the Exiled. It was both amazing and a little creepy how both models of the Alexander could move around so quickly and agile-like. Kinda like one of those monsters that chase after the protagonist in a creepypasta, haha. //shot
Rolo though--
Easily hands down my favorite Anime
i love the Nightmare frames and all the variants of them.(if i miss spelled anything sorry its like 4 am here lol) but what i loved the most about it was how it had alittle bit for everyone..from mecha lovers and the like though at the time when i first saw it back on the good old days of toonami i did not realise just how dark and messed up it was but now that i do it makes me love it ever more heart
Very good anime in my opinion i own many figures of the characters and nightmare frames i do i found the nightmares very refreshing in terms of mecha that is biggrin
Toastgineer

Yeah it's kinda hard not to lol it's like a key point in the series so it'd be kinda hard to like the show without liking them even a little bit
I enjoy the Knightmare Frames and i agree they're a key part of the series but i find the characters far more interesting how ever i especially enjoy the Knightmares in the Akito the Exiled OVA's
Lelouch Kiryu Lamperouge
I enjoy the Knightmare Frames and i agree they're a key part of the series but i find the characters far more interesting how ever i especially enjoy the Knightmares in the Akito the Exiled OVA's

i didnt enjoy the ova as much actually sad not sure why

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces