Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Have you seen this before?

Yes 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
No 0.8 80.0% [ 4 ]
I've seen it, but I don't know what it's from 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Poll whore! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]

I've been trying to figure out what anime/manga this is. So far I've managed to locate a Korean (I think?) site that's selling it, but that doesn't help me much at all.

If you can find me an English name with links to a description then I will give you 1b. If you can find me a site where I can watch/read it (without downloading anything), I'll give you 5b.

First person with a decent response will be the winner.

Thank you in advance for any help! It's very much appreciated. ^.^

User Image
Ah. Now that I'm looking more carefully at the rules, I don't know if this thread belongs here. owo
Whoops. Probably should have posted in CB.
Ah well. >.<

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I ran it thru IQDB.org and going by the stuff it's been tagged as on the sites that pulled up it looks like it's original art

EDIT:
to be more precise the artist appears to be one Adumi Tohru, who has used the name Kotobukitei as well. they're a doujinshi artist and appear to have two manga titles they've done as well (but from looking at images I could find from them they don't appear to be related to the image you're asking about). this image you're asking about was released in an artbook they put out entitled Kinkatou, which I found listed on websites as an artbook of original art rather than artwork related to any series.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
if you look at the large version of this up on Zerochan you can read the artist and artbook info on the side of the image: http://www.zerochan.net/130337
Mugetsu Ookamiza
I ran it thru IQDB.org and going by the stuff it's been tagged as on the sites that pulled up it looks like it's original art

EDIT:
to be more precise the artist appears to be one Adumi Tohru, who has used the name Kotobukitei as well. they're a doujinshi artist and appear to have two manga titles they've done as well (but from looking at images I could find from them they don't appear to be related to the image you're asking about). this image you're asking about was released in an artbook they put out entitled Kinkatou, which I found listed on websites as an artbook of original art rather than artwork related to any series.

Iv'e found a Korean site that's selling it...It's definitely a thing. There are at least five or six books. I just can't find a description in English anywhere.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Domo_54321
Mugetsu Ookamiza

EDIT:

Iv'e found a Korean site that's selling it...It's definitely a thing. There are at least five or six books. I just can't find a description in English anywhere.
yeah, that artist has two manga and this isn't their only original artbook either. so unless it's fanart (and I see nothing to indicate that it is) that's a Korean site selling their works. since the artist IS Japanese (their name given in their native language on information sites is in a mix of hiragana and kanji, not Korean characters). not to mention Adumi Tohru isn't really a Korean name.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
this is the text on the left side of the image
User Image
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Domo_54321
Mugetsu Ookamiza

EDIT:

yeah, that artist has two manga and this isn't their only original artbook either. so unless it's fanart (and I see nothing to indicate that it is) that's a Korean site selling their works. since the artist IS Japanese (their name given in their native language on information sites is in a mix of hiragana and kanji, not Korean characters). not to mention Adumi Tohru isn't really a Korean name.

Thank you for trying to help, but someone in another thread helped me out. It's Tazaria kingdom story.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Domo_54321
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Domo_54321
Mugetsu Ookamiza

EDIT:

Thank you for trying to help, but someone in another thread helped me out. It's Tazaria kingdom story.
just checked out your other thread and saw that. apparently the sites I was looking at didn't have complete lists of their works. I was expecting the doujinshi title lists would be incomplete (unless it's a popular group there's no real call to keep up to date with all that) but considering most of them had pretty complete listings of artbook titles and all had the same manga titles listed I assumed they were complete, especially given how accurate and up to date some of the sites I was looking at usually are.
Mugetsu Ookamiza
just checked out your other thread and saw that. apparently the sites I was looking at didn't have complete lists of their works. I was expecting the doujinshi title lists would be incomplete (unless it's a popular group there's no real call to keep up to date with all that) but considering most of them had pretty complete listings of artbook titles and all had the same manga titles listed I assumed they were complete, especially given how accurate and up to date some of the sites I was looking at usually are.

I don't think that one is a doujinshi. I'm pretty sure they just did the artwork for the book (since it's a novel). I believe the author is hisashi suzuki.

Festive Treat

20,775 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Pine Perfection 250
I'm pretty sure it is Reimei No Arcana

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
thekawaiikonsumer
I'm pretty sure it is Reimei No Arcana, and you can read it here: (REMOVED)
completely sure it's not, and anyway it's art for a Japanese fantasy novel called Tazaria Kingdom Story. if you had read this thread you'd know that.
I'm also completely sure linking/giving the URL to scanlations violates the Terms of Service and is potentially banworthy. I'd edit that out of your post if I were you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff