Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm looking to buy a DVD of either Gungrave or Last Exile, but I've only read some reviews. They both seem good but I want to know what people who may have actually seen them think. If it helps some anime I like are Inuyasha, Trigun, .hack//, Wolf's Rain, Saiyuki, Cowboy Bebop, Yu Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, and Gundam (almost all of them). Thats it to name a few, if anyone could help I would appreciate it. domokun
Ninja Shane
I'm looking to buy a DVD of either Gungrave or Last Exile, but I've only read some reviews. They both seem good but I want to know what people who may have actually seen them think. If it helps some anime I like are Inuyasha, Trigun, .hack//, Wolf's Rain, Saiyuki, Cowboy Bebop, Yu Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, and Gundam (almost all of them). Thats it to name a few, if anyone could help I would appreciate it. domokun

Seeing as how varied your choices are I could name the things that apply here.
From your choices you have a knack for the more serious side of things, Shounen all the way with a hint of drama. You would be pleased to know that Yasuhiro Nightow, creator of trigun, is the brain behind gungrave thats a plus there. And I can assure you the gunslinging action is that good.
Other then that Last exile totally screwed up my schedule as I stayed up late just to finish it. Everything about this steam mecha was just new and GONZO never fails to deliver in the animation department.
San Aion
Ninja Shane

From your choices you have a knack for the more serious side of things, Shounen all the way with a hint of drama. You would be pleased to know that Yasuhiro Nightow, creator of cowboy bebop, is the brain behind gungrave thats a plus there. And I can assure you the gunslinging action is that good.
Other then that Last exile totally screwed up my schedule as I stayed up late just to finish it. Everything about this steam mecha was just new and GONZO never fails to deliver in the animation department.
To be honest I wasn't sure what kind of people would reply. For the first post that was more useful than I had expected. Thanks xd .
Ninja Shane
San Aion
Ninja Shane

From your choices you have a knack for the more serious side of things, Shounen all the way with a hint of drama. You would be pleased to know that Yasuhiro Nightow, creator of cowboy bebop, is the brain behind gungrave thats a plus there. And I can assure you the gunslinging action is that good.
To be honest I wasn't sure what kind of people would reply. For the first post that was more useful than I had expected. Thanks xd .

No problem although That was just my opinion, I'm pretty sure you would enjoy them both. Oh and i made I slight error there. I meant to say that Nightow created trigun not cowboy bebop which is Shinichiro watanabe (not to be confused with Excel saga's Shinichi watanabe)
I've never heard of Gungrave but from the list of what you watch I think you'd like Last Exile. It's a good, fresh, original story. Very enjoyable.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff