Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you seen the anime Parasyte - the maxim-?

f*ck yes!!! loved it 0.30555555555556 30.6% [ 11 ]
no, wtf u talking about!? 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 6 ]
too gory for me! 0.19444444444444 19.4% [ 7 ]
don't know, don't care, just here for the poll 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
1 2 >

Versatile Lunatic

Wow just wow.

The first time I ever heard from it was from Michelle Phan and I considered it interesting (since she was great taste) but I completely forgot about it until my bf found it today by coincidence in Crunchyroll.

I must say daaaaamn, I have already seen 12 today and can't wait to read the manga.

It would so awesome to know more people that knows about this amazing anime!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Romantic Senshi

11,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
I've watched the first episodes, and it seemed SO interesting! I couldn't wait to read the manga, so I did... but something (silly, you may say) happened and I couldn't keep going.

Stopped watching the series too, because I didn't want to see the same scene again... sweatdrop

Versatile Lunatic

Plinti
I've watched the first episodes, and it seemed SO interesting! I couldn't wait to read the manga, so I did... but something (silly, you may say) happened and I couldn't keep going.

Stopped watching the series too, because I didn't want to see the same scene again... sweatdrop

awww *hugs*, Im not going to deny it....It is not an easy anime to watch sad , I was lucky to watch it with my bf, because there were scenes so strong I was in shock but I was so curious to know what was going to happen next!!!! I really think that the writer of this manga is a total genius, It's so messed up but he really knows what he is doing , everything fits.

Romantic Senshi

12,425 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
Too gory for me. =x

Romantic Senshi

11,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Xio_Marie
Plinti

awww *hugs*, Im not going to deny it....It is not an easy anime to watch sad , I was lucky to watch it with my bf, because there were scenes so strong I was in shock but I was so curious to know what was going to happen next!!!! I really think that the writer of this manga is a total genius, It's so messed up but he really knows what he is doing , everything fits.

It wasn't even a gory manga page it was just... something really silly compared to the rest of the show. sweatdrop But the idea is great and original, and the writing is brilliant! Hope you enjoy the anime! 3nodding

Plinti's Husband

Distinct Seeker

11,575 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
It's interesting, but kinda gory. ^^'

Versatile Lunatic

Plinti
Xio_Marie
Plinti

It wasn't even a gory manga page it was just... something really silly compared to the rest of the show. sweatdrop But the idea is great and original, and the writing is brilliant! Hope you enjoy the anime! 3nodding

Thanks! I really am very curious and I will keep following it, I don't know what to say about the reason you stopped xD It's okay, I mean I can't be that silly if it really made you stop reading!
Xio_Marie
Wow just wow.

The first time I ever heard from it was from Michelle Phan and I considered it interesting (since she was great taste) but I completely forgot about it until my bf found it today by coincidence in Crunchyroll.

I must say daaaaamn, I have already seen 12 today and can't wait to read the manga.

This is probably one of my top favorite animes AND manga. It's so hard for me to wait another week just for a 20 minute episode. gonk

Versatile Lunatic

x A R C T I C
Xio_Marie
Wow just wow.

This is probably one of my top favorite animes AND manga. It's so hard for me to wait another week just for a 20 minute episode. gonk

yeah!!! I got so mind blown! and I was also mind blown when I found out that this manga was made in the 80's!!!! and it finished in 95, and they made the anime 20 years later!!!! without mentioning that an live action movie was made las year and the second part of the live action movie will be release this year! Im sooo happy for the creator of the manga, that he made it in the 80's and it was sooooo underrated until now!!! cheers for his amazing creativity!
yeah!!! I got so mind blown! and I was also mind blown when I found out that this manga was made in the 80's!!!! and it finished in 95, and they made the anime 20 years later!!!! without mentioning that an live action movie was made las year and the second part of the live action movie will be release this year! Im sooo happy for the creator of the manga, that he made it in the 80's and it was sooooo underrated until now!!! cheers for his amazing creativity!

Indeed, this Anime was done so well. I just showed another friend and he watched it all in one sitting.

In a relationship with every woman

Diamond Dog

14,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
It's currently one of the few animes on my watchlist, but haven't gotten around starting it.
I watched one of the episodes once on a lark, as I finished my round of Sword Art Online and Sailor Moon, and was trying to figure out what newer release to watch. I'm glad I found it, though. It's a very cerebral piece, and while it's very gory, I think the manga and anime would be more diminished if it wasn't.

I love the music from the anime, and the story is interesting. Right after I found it, I decided to go and find the manga, and read it all in a night and a half. Even after having read the manga, I've kept up with watching the anime, because even during adaptations, no two things are identical.

I'm so glad to see other people are fond of the series - I worried that it didn't have much of a following.
Haven't seen it yet.
Kinda gross looking.. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas