Welcome to Gaia! ::

Codebreaking Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Damn thats a long title, but no never had. Quick question do you know a anime web site besides crunchyroll where I can watch it with english sub/dub? :3
best show!
Pretzelcoatlus
Oh, man. My friend Aira forced me to watch it with her. Spent six hours watching the whole thing. Just hearing the premise left me in tears, so it was no surprise when I started crying when the opening sequence and song started playing.

And kept crying.

And crying.

And crying.

And crying...

I used up an entire roll of toilet paper, since tissue wasn't available. I was sobbing so hard I nearly threw up and my eyes were so swollen I couldn't even see anymore. I had a headache that lasted for two days which I'm pretty sure resulted from massive dehydration. Six. Nonstop. Hours. Of crying.

It was so worth it. Even if my reputation never really recovered from that. sweatdrop
crying Damn, lol what an toll that took on your body. I admire your persistence to sit there that long. I always take my time with series lol, mainly because i have to but still!

The ending was just awesome, it was a perfect way to end. That very reason is probably why this is one of my favorite series, it's hard to find one that ends well. @~@
sinfully_cute
There were some parts that genuinely made me tear up. But I'll be honest, the last episode didn't because they were trying too hard. sweatdrop
Well personally i dont see how they were trying because the how else would they of reacted when they finally saw Menma?
Mania Lowell
Damn thats a long title, but no never had. Quick question do you know a anime web site besides crunchyroll where I can watch it with english sub/dub? :3
There's all kinds. .-.
You can try animeultima.tv, animeseason.com, animedreaming.com, almost any site that comes up in google from searching "watch anime online" ;P

5,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
SuzuPanda
Pretzelcoatlus
Oh, man. My friend Aira forced me to watch it with her. Spent six hours watching the whole thing. Just hearing the premise left me in tears, so it was no surprise when I started crying when the opening sequence and song started playing.

And kept crying.

And crying.

And crying.

And crying...

I used up an entire roll of toilet paper, since tissue wasn't available. I was sobbing so hard I nearly threw up and my eyes were so swollen I couldn't even see anymore. I had a headache that lasted for two days which I'm pretty sure resulted from massive dehydration. Six. Nonstop. Hours. Of crying.

It was so worth it. Even if my reputation never really recovered from that. sweatdrop
crying Damn, lol what an toll that took on your body. I admire your persistence to sit there that long. I always take my time with series lol, mainly because i have to but still!

The ending was just awesome, it was a perfect way to end. That very reason is probably why this is one of my favorite series, it's hard to find one that ends well. @~@

It was less persistence and more "IF I DON'T SEE HOW THIS ENDS I'M GOING TO DIE OF SUSPENSE AND HOPELESSNESS," so don't admire my impatience hehehe.

Yeah, it was just... God. It was so moving. The only thing I could really complain about is Poppo not getting enough spotlight for something that was probably intensely traumatic (seeing a dead girl floating in a river) but still, I love the series to death. Couldn't watch it again though haha, that would require me being on a constant IV of fluids. dramallama
HermaphroditicRobot
I bawled like every three episodes and the finale had me in tears through half of it. One of the saddest and most beautiful animes I've ever seen.

I'm really hoping that itll be released on DvD, preferably subbed only.
I definitely plan on owning this one myself, I tried googling for a set but no luck.
Pretzelcoatlus
SuzuPanda
Pretzelcoatlus

And kept crying.

And crying.

And crying.

And crying...

It was less persistence and more "IF I DON'T SEE HOW THIS ENDS I'M GOING TO DIE OF SUSPENSE AND HOPELESSNESS," so don't admire my impatience hehehe.

Yeah, it was just... God. It was so moving. The only thing I could really complain about is Poppo not getting enough spotlight for something that was probably intensely traumatic (seeing a dead girl floating in a river) but still, I love the series to death. Couldn't watch it again though haha, that would require me being on a constant IV of fluids. dramallama
Well it killed me a little inside to wait for a few days to watch the next episode at the time [i didn't have internet at the time at the house, so it was either my school or a friends house] ugh! I just dont function well without internet and not being able to watch my anime or read manga. It was a very boring few months...didn't even have cable to watch.

BUUUT.... back onto the anime, the way the storyline just wrapped up perfectly into the very last episode was just amazing. The storyline was brilliant, taking a situation everyone goes through... drifting apart child hood friends and seeing them all brought together. I felt the same way about Poppo not being as justified as he should of, seems that everyone else got their spotlight to explain themselves more than him..

Definitely going to wait a loong while to watch this again, i love a series i can come back on to enjoy it again later.

6,050 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
i didn’t want it to end... cry

AnoHana’s a good live−action drama material,
please make it happen!
the perfect young actress for Chibi Menma is Ashida Mana〜^^

Shy Cleric

13,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Firestarter 200
RaRitsujun
i didn’t want it to end... cry

AnoHana’s a good live−action drama material,
please make it happen!
the perfect young actress for Chibi Menma is Ashida Mana〜^^

I'm on the fence about seeing it turn into a live action drama. My experience of anime turn live action hasn't been good. I recently watched Kimi ni Todoke (live action movie version) and it was decent but then they had to rush everything because they were trying to squeeze like 20+ anime episodes into 1 movie. -_-;

5,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Such a lovely, touching anime u______u

The OP & ED are so beautiful, but the lyrics are so sad...

Codebreaking Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
SuzuPanda
Mania Lowell
There's all kinds. .-.
You can try animeultima.tv, animeseason.com, animedreaming.com, almost any site that comes up in google from searching "watch anime online" ;P

I love you for knowing this. ; ;....*Hugs* THANK YOU STRANGER!~
Mania Lowell
SuzuPanda
Mania Lowell
There's all kinds. .-.

I love you for knowing this. ; ;....*Hugs* THANK YOU STRANGER!~
emotion_dowant
I've seen it, best anime ever.
I cried so hard on episode 11 ;^;

rilakkuma god's Husband

Bashful Leaf

I've seen it :B

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash