Welcome to Gaia! ::

Agree?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 5, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12

Pokémon was good at the beginning... then it got better, but now it's going downhill again. I doubt there's really anything new they can do, and they're really just killing it now... At least, that's what I think sweatdrop
Fortuity
Pokémon was good at the beginning... then it got better, but now it's going downhill again. I doubt there's really anything new they can do, and they're really just killing it now... At least, that's what I think sweatdrop

Dude, OT, but... *points at your sig* YAY! KKM! heart *loves that series so much*

Hmm, that picture came from one of the members of the community I moderate on LiveJournal for that series ^.^
Yea I agree, when an anime goes around in circles and just never ends, I totally lose interest in it. I guess they just care about the money. neutral
Kami
Fortuity

Dude, OT, but... *points at your sig* YAY! KKM! heart *loves that series so much*

Hmm, that picture came from one of the members of the community I moderate on LiveJournal for that series ^.^

You moderate it? I luff that community sooo much! ^.^
I agree, pokemon has serious been drawn out, I remember watching it when I was in middle school and now I AM IN COLLEGEI hope that it will end soon. I don't even watch it anymore. Some anime I haven't watched an entire episode but I still can't stand it. Anime should only be so long. Usually after the 200th episode, it starts to get old. gonk
A major difference from the overdrawn anime and the short and sweet is that the short and sweet anime was already written out from beginning to end before it became an anime series. Good anime is detailed in its storyline, setting, symbolism, and other representation. Anime, like pokemon, they just get a general idea, and see how long they can stretch it out.
dragonball and pokemon need to end...they need to be finished!!! the companies are even going without the creators' permission to continue on the franchise because it makes them money!! bad companies!! BAD!! ::slaps them::
Inuyasha just won't end....It will out live the cockroaches.
Pokemon was cool for like the first two or so seasons. Now it's just plain annoying.
I liked the first two seasons of Digimon and think they should have ended it there, because the third and fourth were ... blah
I love the Inuyasha series but I REALLY think it needs to end. It has been going on for WAAAAAAAAAY too long. I don't want it to end up like some of the other animes.
Dective ( stare I spelled that wrong, didn't I? sweatdrop ) Conan is cool, but than I found out it has like almost 400 episodes. It needs to end to!
This one really isn't an anime but while we're on the topic. Power Rangers. I loved it when I was little but NOW! I got bored one day and watched it. I'm ashmaed to ever like it now. They should have ended LONG time ago. stressed scream gonk sweatdrop
I hate most long running anime...
Dbz, gundam (except for one series), and inuyasha and I liked pokemon WHEN I was like 11.. the fact its still going >.< hah but.. I still like the game just cause its a real good Rpg. >.> But I dont like how man versins there are of it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff