Welcome to Gaia! ::

Agree?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 5, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

Um...just wanted to say something random...so yah...postin'...

You know, I like anime, but there are just some that just. won't. end. For instance: pokemon. It was great at first...but it kept on going...and going...and going...and going...and I just got tired and stopped watching it. When, the heck, is Ash (or Satoshi...whatever), gonna be...a pokemon master?????? It's like, "GEEZZ!!!! What, NEW pokemon?!?!?!" >_< I haven't heard much of Digimon, but a friend of mine said that, yup...it's still hasn't ended yet... T_________T Geez... Just because it's popular doesn't mean you have to extend it to be a bajillion episodes... Most anime that I like are fairly short or just have around 20 episodes... >_>

...no flames, please. If you don't like what I said, don't say anything. -_-
Uhm. Digimon HAS ended, Pokemon's at it's last season.
i think dbz should end, or has it? i don't watch tv anymore...
The facts Xykanu.exe has provided notwithstanding, I do believe they were dragged on for much too long, and the characters just seemed to get dumbed down as time went on.

Digimon was pretty spiffy though.
DBZ won't end. The battles are so annoyingly long but the series is decent. Except for DBZGT...it's stupid in my opinion.
But pokemon has like 90 billion episodes and half of them are just the same scenerio than a diffrent episode except with diffrent people/pokemon. stare
I bet there are alot more but I can't think of any.
i hate it when they go on and on and on and on like that...then it's too hard to see every episode sweatdrop

Aged Gaian

DBZ
Gundam
Inu Yasha [even though it ends in 3 months]
i think dbz needs to end-its so annoying how like it takes them like 4 episodes to complete a single attack or like charge up for one >< i dunno maybe im exxagerating a bit...oh and pokemon.it was good in the beginning, but ash has being trying to become a pokemon master for how long now? oO lol

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
Meitantei Conan/Detective Conan/"Case Closed"!
It has well over 300 eps, 45 vols of manga, and 8 movies so far. Though the over-all plot advances painfully slow, it's strong point is that each episode tends to have an orginal plot and is interesting in it's own right. The only thing that tends to get onn your nerves (other than the slow over-all plot [and maybe the inability of Ran to see the obvious and/or constantly fooled whenever she gets suspicious]) is how 90% of the time the crime is murder.
Pokemon really needs to end, it has at least one season left in the fall.
Xykanu.exe
Uhm. Digimon HAS ended, Pokemon's at it's last season.
Oh really, now? Okay, gotcha. ^_^
Pokemon and DBZ ought to end... Now. I miss Digimon though.. It had some pretty cute charas..

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I find animes that drag a certian point out become annoying. Like, they're about to make it to the big boss freak or whatever and they're so close but they just can't ever make it. >.< So they battle, they're about to die, but it's a "to be continued" thing. >.<
yesh. Pokemon, Ash never wins a competition so they have to drag it; DBZ, they keep reviving the enemy until the heros all die or somthing. it gets soo annoying and pointless. Some people needs to learn embarrisment. scream
i dunno about the american version, but DBZ ended years ago. i lent the last three published DBZ mangas to my friend about 2 years ago.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff