Crazy 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Not a bad idea 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Scared of Needles 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Give me ink (For you Sesshomaru or any other bishonen) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Gold 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Poll *click* 1 100.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 1 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

I've always wanted a little red gem on the inside of my wrist (al la Ryoko). Small and easy to hide, yet meaningful to me.

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I've seen a girl get one of tidus' symbol on the nape of her back. I think i might want to get a symbol from final fantasy^^
Kadius
I've always wanted a little red gem on the inside of my wrist (al la Ryoko). Small and easy to hide, yet meaningful to me.
those are the best kinda tattoos. small and meaningfull...hmm...i gott think small.....
inuyasha_324
Kadius
those are the best kinda tattoos. small and meaningfull...hmm...i gott think small.....
well actually i once thought about covering up my whole arm...but w/e
I think tattoo should be something more meaningful...
It's not something u can just do on your body and den get rid of it when u're bored of looking at it...
I have a tattoo of my last name coz it's given by my grandma and she's gone now ><
It's not easy to get rid of it after having a permanent one...
1stly...u'll need to pay around twice to 4 times the amount u pay for doing it to remove it....and it'll 100% leave an awful looking scar...
so think properly before doin it...at least a year... heart
i dont think i would get the tatto...
cuz think of when ur gonna regret it when get old...
wouldnt u be embarrassed or would u still think it is really cool? question
kandysakura

For some reason, I too doubt a 60 year old guy would feel cool having Goku tattooed on him.
Kadius
kandysakura

For some reason, I too doubt a 60 year old guy would feel cool having Goku tattooed on him.
lol yea...but only have tattos for memories you know you're gonna cherish forever
I see nothing wrong with having a tattoo of a character or an anime symbol, or even something to do with a game. I have Yusuke in his Toushin form on my right arm, on my left I have a moomba. I've had the moomba about three years and Yusuke for about two, I still like them both just as much as the day I got them.

I'm confidant that in years to come I'll still like them just as much. But after awhile, you won't even notice the tattoo is there anymore all that much.
Quote:
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:34 am

I see nothing wrong with having a tattoo of a character or an anime symbol, or even something to do with a game. I have Yusuke in his Toushin form on my right arm, on my left I have a moomba. I've had the moomba about three years and Yusuke for about two, I still like them both just as much as the day I got them.

I'm confidant that in years to come I'll still like them just as much. But after awhile, you won't even notice the tattoo is there anymore all that much.

yea...after awhile...u'll just thought it's a part of you..like any of your body parts...but det only works if u really like det tattoo..throughout the years... i know a few of my frens regretted after tattooing something they idolised
Well, just get a temporary tattoo and see how it feels to have one. If you really like it then you can get a real tattoo. If you don't like it in the future you can just get if removed. I personally want to get a Hiei or transmutation circle tattoo. mrgreen
It would be so cool to have a tatoo of your favorit anime caractere!
I dont know... that would be pretty cool, but i would have to think about it for all long time before i did anything, cause it would kinda suck if you stopped liking an anime and you had a tattoo of it on your arm somewhere... sweatdrop
my partents would kill me if I got a tatoo..... *sob* So I write on myself iwth a pemanent marker... The Ouroborus symbol (FMA) would be so cool!
its not going to far.i think its cool...
...... character <=== yea thats how u spell that word...^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces