Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Noob

I recommend Monster by Naoki Urasawa. One of my absolute favourites! A great psychological thriller with a wonderful plot and character developments. I was surprised at how I actually finished it since there is 74eps because I dread watching things that have a ton of episodes, but this one was definitely worth it for me.

Dapper Kitten

5,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Squishy Private Parts
I recommend Monster by Naoki Urasawa. One of my absolute favourites! A great psychological thriller with a wonderful plot and character developments. I was surprised at how I actually finished it since there is 74eps because I dread watching things that have a ton of episodes, but this one was definitely worth it for me.

Ah, you caught my attention at thriller. Not to mention a wonderful plot and character development, something every anime should have.

Shy Seeker

ratchetgamerxxx
Ah, you caught my attention at thriller. Not to mention a wonderful plot and character development, something every anime should have.

Ooh, if you particularly like thrillers (I do too *_*), I'd suggest specifically From the New World (Shin Sekai Yori), Steins;Gate, and also Higurashi: When They Cry (both 1st & 2nd seasons) if you're okay with some blood/gore.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff