Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Kitten

5,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

It's a simple question really, can anyone give me any recommendations to some new anime?

I won't judge on your personal taste so don't be shy. Feel free to send one or even a whole list of recommendations. In this case, the bigger the better, right? (;

Entrepreneur

10,325 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
If you're looking for any random anime then you might as well scroll through Anime-Planet. But if it's a list you desire, feel free to look at my watched list on that site. You can judge by yourself depending on my rating for that anime.

Dapper Kitten

5,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Oh goodness. That's a nice looking list. Thank you so much. I'm definitely going to have to check some of these out.

I said a list because I scroll through plenty of sites, but it's so hard for me to just pick one. I thought maybe this time around I can get some recommendations for the fun of it. See what other people are in to and what not.

But I really do appreciate your reply!

Beloved Streaker

14,075 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
I really recommend checking out some of the new anime this season, such as Tokyo Ghoul or Akame Ga Kill.

Dapper Kitten

5,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
XxRawr_HugsxX
I really recommend checking out some of the new anime this season, such as Tokyo Ghoul or Akame Ga Kill.

Thank you!

I've heard of Tokyo Ghoul, but I've never brought it upon myself to watch it. I'll be sure to check that one out. :3

Shy Seeker

You could also take a look at AP's list of the top 100 series and movies based on thousands of people's votes on their ratings. Since the data is aggregate, there may be a greater chance that you'll find some anime which interests you (personal tastes vary a great deal between people, so a single person's recommendations could potentially be far off from what you might enjoy). You can browse through and see which ones sound like they might interest you:
http://www.anime-planet.com/anime/top-anime

Note that some on the list above are second seasons or movies that follow their respective series. You can click on their links to the series'/movie's info page and scroll down to the "Related anime" section to see what the original series is, read about it, view screenshots, etc.

And even considering what I said about varying personal preferences, these would be my personal recommendations based on my own favourites if you want to take a look:
http://www.anime-planet.com/users/GuardianCentauri/lists/17222

Dangerous Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Millionaire 200
I would recommend Ouran Highschool Host Club, if you're into the romantic comedy kind. (Even if you're not, it's fantastic. Shame they're not making any more episodes right now, though.)
Or No.6! uwu

Dapper Kitten

5,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Well like I brought up earlier. I thought I'd try other people's recommendations to see what they like. As we all have are own personal preferences sometimes they get boring. After awhile some of the anime shows seem to all blend together. I wanted to branch out with my preferences, but not knowing where to start I decided to ask follow members what they recommend.

But I'm thankful of your input and I'm most likely going to check out your personal list of anime you posted. (:

Dapper Kitten

5,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Dawn Ivy Rain
I would recommend Ouran Highschool Host Club, if you're into the romantic comedy kind. (Even if you're not, it's fantastic. Shame they're not making any more episodes right now, though.)
Or No.6! uwu

Hun, you wouldn't believe how many times I've watched Ouran Highschool Host Club. It will never get old to me. <3

Dangerous Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Millionaire 200
ratchetgamerxxx
Dawn Ivy Rain
Or No.6! uwu

Hun, you wouldn't believe how many times I've watched Ouran Highschool Host Club. It will never get old to me. <3

OH OH OH D. Gray-man. I don't know how I forgot about that one. And Ouran is just, fantastic. ;-;

Dapper Kitten

5,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Dawn Ivy Rain
ratchetgamerxxx
Dawn Ivy Rain
Or No.6! uwu

OH OH OH D. Gray-man. I don't know how I forgot about that one. And Ouran is just, fantastic. ;-;

Surprisingly enough I had a friend who wanted me to watch D Gray-man. All these animes and so little time. What is a girl to do!

Beloved Streaker

14,075 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
ratchetgamerxxx
XxRawr_HugsxX

Thank you!

I've heard of Tokyo Ghoul, but I've never brought it upon myself to watch it. I'll be sure to check that one out. :3

It's really good I really suggest you check it out. There's new episodes every Thursday, and they currently have 3 eps (4 tomorrow) .

Dapper Kitten

5,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
XxRawr_HugsxX
ratchetgamerxxx
XxRawr_HugsxX

Thank you!

It's really good I really suggest you check it out. There's new episodes every Thursday, and they currently have 3 eps (4 tomorrow) .

Oh, so I wouldn't be far behind! I'm definitely going to watch it then. (:

I usually watch any genre but maybe gurren lagann which is a mecha anime and Barakamon which is slice of life/comedy.

Dapper Kitten

5,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
xProxie
I usually watch any genre but maybe gurren lagann which is a mecha anime and Barakamon which is slice of life/comedy.

Sounds interesting. I'll try it out. It just might tickle my fancy. Thank you~. (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff