Welcome to Gaia! ::

eek awsome!! xd
shadow_fantasy_girl
the ff vll movie is also coming out on ps2 or so i heard. whee is that true question
yeah its a movie after the events of final fantasy 7. 3nodding
Steamboy will also be available as a UMD disc.

As for the whole "PSP does everything!" debate, I do find it silly when people cram a camera and a video recorder and a TV onto a "cell phone".

SilverSeptember's Significant Otter

Magical Werewolf

I wish I had a PSP
gonk crying
Yet another painful reminder of how I don't have a PSP. crying
Frankly, I couldn't care less about anime being on a UMD disk. You can only play UMD's on the PSP's mini screen. As nice as the PSP looks for a handheld gaming system, I wouldn't spend that much for a "on the go Playstation 2" when I have one at home. Yes, I know it has an MP3 player and you can put your photos on it. That's really nice but I have an Ipod, computer, and a portable dvd player. I rather put $150 one the $400+ video game systems that are coming out November.
Mayumi Tenshi
Tsukasa Elric
Mayumi Tenshi
Tsukasa Elric
I don't know about other people, but when I buy a hand-held console I just want it to play games. I don't care if it can walk my dog, do my shopping, or play movies. I just want it for the games.
Agreed. Movies and stuff are nice, but gaming consoles are meant for games, not movies/picture storage/music/whatever.
All the more reason why I prefer Nintendo. cool
stare Now that's going too far.

*Huggles her PS2*

I agree with that May and Elric are saying, game consoles are suppose to be for games, not movies and music. You have CD players and DVD players for those; sure, it's cool that they can do that but I would mainly use my game console for games, nothing else.

And I like PS2 more than Nintendo. >.>
Hi no Neko
Steamboy will also be available as a UMD disc.

As for the whole "PSP does everything!" debate, I do find it silly when people cram a camera and a video recorder and a TV onto a "cell phone".

Those little cell phones can only hold so much. crying
hi!!! blaugh blaugh blaugh
I know of Gungrave and Samurai Champloo being released on it, oh and Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (yay!) not anime but still awesome? What else to be on it?
Anime has been on PSP UMDs for a while guys... Gungrave already has episodes 1 and 2 on a UMD disc. And over in Japan, there's all sorts of anime, namely hentai, that's been out as long as the PSP has. And since PSP and PSP discs are region-free, unlike DVD players...

This is not news.
Oh joy, anime on a four-inch screen.
Samurai Champloo... Ghost in the Shell... *thinks* a lot more, I think Cowboy Bebop is going on there as well. I find it pointless to buy them though when you could just get the DVDs neutral I have a portable DVD player though...
Tsukasa Elric
I don't know about other people, but when I buy a hand-held console I just want it to play games. I don't care if it can walk my dog, do my shopping, or play movies. I just want it for the games.
Yeah i agree... soon it might be a computer or a car!! That's why i don't care about the PSP. I never had the urge to buying it. Not one bit. confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff