Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Elocutionist

Heh, thats pretty funny. And very accurate if i do say so myself.
Is there really any reason to "classify" noobs? A noob is a noob. Leave it at that.
ipanema
Is there really any reason to "classify" noobs? A noob is a noob. Leave it at that.

I'd support it. I mean, there ARE different levels, hence the distinguishment. and people also get confused with the difference between a n00b and a newbie.

god, if there's one thing i really hate, it's 7334 sp33k. You ought to make a note about those. though it's not quite as prevalent as it could be. those are just annoying little bastards, in my opinion. Although the only ones able to pulls it off are those in Megatokyo. because they just make fun of it, really.
Ezrilene
ipanema

I'd support it. I mean, there ARE different levels, hence the distinguishment. and people also get confused with the difference between a n00b and a newbie.

god, if there's one thing i really hate, it's 7334 sp33k. You ought to make a note about those. though it's not quite as prevalent as it could be. those are just annoying little bastards, in my opinion. Although the only ones able to pulls it off are those in Megatokyo. because they just make fun of it, really.

Agreeance mostly about the excessive L337. I don't mind maybe a little if used in humor. But posts like:

l-l4! j00 b3 l)4 L4l\/l357 F4l\l 0l\l l-l3r3!!!11!one 1l\ll_ly45l-l4 \/\/0l_lLl) L00z 70 G0l<l_l!!!!!!11!1onethree!!

Really make me want to smack them with something heavy and hard. Like an xbox.
AmberReflection
Ezrilene
ipanema

Agreeance mostly about the excessive L337. I don't mind maybe a little if used in humor. But posts like:

l-l4! j00 b3 l)4 L4l\/l357 F4l\l 0l\l l-l3r3!!!11!one 1l\ll_ly45l-l4 \/\/0l_lLl) L00z 70 G0l<l_l!!!!!!11!1onethree!!

... What scares me is I could pretty much read that l337. Eee...
Chizuko
AmberReflection
Ezrilene
ipanema

... What scares me is I could pretty much read that l337. Eee...

I wrote it didn't I? xd Eh I guess that's fine...I'm a bit of a tech geek as it is. I haven't typed L337 like that in forever though...
AmberReflection
Ezrilene
ipanema

Haha, Xbox is bulletproof, did you know that? Yes.. I could read that 1337 too... it is INDEED somehow frightening...woooo....
ipanema

cool It's like classifying pokemon, you don't really have to do it, and it really seems kinda stupid, yet, in the pokemon world, people make careers out of it. Just a little thing to do.

Storing that away as further supportive evidence for the fact that n00bs are actually pokemon, or at least some off shoot branch of them anyway.
Phishy Chan
Haha, Xbox is bulletproof, did you know that?

Pitty it isn't suck proof. Badumcha!

... Sorry, I'm sure my friend would have said something like that, had he been here. xp
Kinetic Dream
ipanema

cool It's like classifying pokemon, you don't really have to do it, and it really seems kinda stupid, yet, in the pokemon world, people make careers out of it. Just a little thing to do.

Storing that away as further supportive evidence for the fact that n00bs are actually pokemon, or at least some off shoot branch of them anyway.

You're talking about pokemon!! *clamps hands over ears* shutup!shutup!shutup!shutup! xp
AmberReflection
Kinetic Dream
ipanema

You're talking about pokemon!! *clamps hands over ears* shutup!shutup!shutup!shutup! xp

Aw...come on, its not that bad! biggrin You can't resist.... MAGMAR! *holds dorky looking magmar in front* I know... you can watch pokemon and every time a pokemon faints, dies, gets seriously hurt, sick, etc... Imagine its a n00b and all will be calm....
Phishy Chan
AmberReflection
Kinetic Dream
ipanema

Aw...come on, its not that bad! biggrin You can't resist.... MAGMAR! *holds dorky looking magmar in front* I know... you can watch pokemon and every time a pokemon faints, dies, gets seriously hurt, sick, etc... Imagine its a n00b and all will be calm....

Female Inuyasha-mon!!! Nooo!! I chose you!! Why?! *sobs madly*
AmberReflection
Phishy Chan
AmberReflection
Kinetic Dream
ipanema

Female Inuyasha-mon!!! Nooo!! I chose you!! Why?! *sobs madly*

!!! I'M SCARED!!! eek *scurries to a corner and the "purple doom lines" appropriately droop over* Make it stop...make it stop...Mommyyyy....I'm scared.....
jayp
Devil Poet
American anime? You're kidding right?

*bangs head on the wall*
*bang* ow *bang* ow *bang* ow

Let's not enter into that little discussion, shall we? After all, I believe we all here know where the term "anime" comes from.

From France.

I'm so glad that people know that. ^_^

It makes me want to go out and rent some Astérix videos.

I love Astérix.
please refrain from using the word n00b...it's a stupid word that never should have existed. Using it doesn't not show any more intellect than the people described.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff