Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mssr Miles's Wife

Generous Gekko

Dragonaut - Boring as ********. Also, the tits in the series were better developed than the story.
Canan - Also boring as ******** with uninteresting characters.
D. Gray-Man - Good God, it never ends! I stopped watching when what's his face got to China.
Naruto - ...I never liked that show. I'm not even sure why I watched it in the first place...
Shamen King - This was actually pretty cute, but then they stopped putting it on TV.
GunGrave - I didn't really drop it by choice. My friend wouldn't let me borrow the rest of her DVDs. ; 3;

Pretty much anything involving Toonami or Adult Swim, or any of those other Saturday Morning situations, I dropped. (Yu Yu Hakusho, InuYasha, digimon, pokemon,ect.) excluding the awesome ones like Cowboy Bebop and FLCL, though...I don't know that one can really drop FLFL. Not too many episodes to suffer through if you don't like it. What was that thing they played with the giant bugs? Yeah, I stopped watching during the first episode.

I watched Ah! Megami-Sama - Flights of Fancy for a while. I thought it was pretty good, but I can only watch things on youtube for so long before getting tired of it. I think it's on Netflix and I tried watching it, but they butchered the english dub (why mess with a good thing? I'm fairly certain the cast from the movie wasn't too old in 2005, and they were perfect. Dx )

Man. I need to stop. This list could go on for years. Death Note, Trinity Blood (sort of...I'm honestly not sure if I finished this or not. I watched all of it on Toonami/Adult Swim. Was that all of it?). I stopped watching X.Holic or whatever it was. I'm sure it was going somewhere really awesome, but I couldn't deal with it's episodic nature. Effing get to the point! Even a little hint to a connective, over all plot would have been nice.

A lot of the things I've actually stuck to and finished are old. I've seen all of Sailor Moon and Blue Seed, for example. And Yami No Matsue, if you could call that a proper ending. I did finish Code Geass...er. The second season. Never saw the first....I finished Evangelion, though I can't say I'm too fond of it. I just got the DVDs for Christmas one year and watched them all in a couple days.

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Code Geass

3,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
mahou sensei negima to cliche and over used, one peice....and the last one i cant remember- oh wait fairy tail!
I put InuYasha on hold to watch Ouran Highschool Host Club and Kaichou wa Maid-sama, and started Black Butler, Angel Beats, and Clannad. Now Im putting those three on hold so I can finish InuYasha...
I have only dropped two series to date.

One Piece and Evangelion.

Shy Genius

Medaka Box [anime]
liked the manga but the anime was very disappointing

Demonic Sex Symbol

There's many anime that hold or being dropped.
Strawberry Panic - On hold actually, I'm watch it but I was little late and most of the episodes are removed.

Here's some anime that dropped.
Hell Girl
FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
School Days
Lucky Stars =,=
Bleach
Naruto
And others I might forgot.

Fatcat

negima - too much fanservice lol. i usually don't mind too much, but the protagonist is only 10, & it kinda bothered me.
vampire knight - after 8 volumes the plot hadn't gone anywhere, & yuki was so boring.
fairy tail - ******** random time skip pissed me off, then i decided that the plot wasn't really going anywhere so i dropped it.
bleach - i liked it up until the ss arc was over, then the fights became too long.
bleach, full moon, fairy tail, rave master, hakuoki shinsengumi hitan, naruto shippuden, the third, baka and test, hayate combat butler, yozakuro quartet

Tipsy Fatcat

9,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser Image User Image

i ended up dropping loveless about two episodes in

i just didn't like it i guess i am picky hehe

Quotable Genius

I get the feeling I've commented here before...
Well, excluding all the anime that I switched to the manga on (like One Piece)...

Marchen Awakens Romance.
I just can not bring myself to finish it. I've attempted 7 times and I just stop after 4~8 episodes.

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Fortune Arterial is one I've put on hold... might drop it. I'm on episode 5 and it's just so boring. neutral None of the characters are interesting.

I put Strawberry Panic on hold due to having too much real life things to do. I really love it though.
A lot
Either because it was too long, I realized how much it sucked, or I just got caught up in life and forgot about it

Generous Ladykiller

8,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Not even gold and silver can

me i drop fushigi yugi and ceres manga wasn't interesting anymore and boys over flowers anime and manga i didn't understand.

break the two of us...

Greedy Capitalist

Shakugan no Shana (not really sure why, but it's probably because I realized it had a lot of episodes and for the time being I want to at least watch anime with episodes less than 24 or what.)
Strike Witches (actually I finished the first season, but I didn't want to continue the second season)
Lucky Star (dropped after two episodes)
Naruto/Naruto Shippuden (only the anime; I enjoy reading the manga)
Vampire Knight (A friend of mine introduced it to me and made me watch two episodes. It was a load of craaap)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff