• Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Party Animal 100
Silent-Joyness
Cb Lord
Silent-Joyness
What the f* is wrong with this shet !!!! crying crying crying
call it akame ga feel,trust me

Well, f*** . Everyone dies crying , and Tatsumi for godsake , the author is brainwashed

When I finish watching the anime was like " Wtf is this the end , oh no this can't be the end.Hey siss let's the author of akame ga kill " Man I criend always wen someone died except end Leone died I was like Wtf this is the way you die , man that's so stupid man die whit drama ore something but not like that. Every episode was like ohh its it's good , but then Shiele died and Bulat the first thing that I yelled was "I'm not going too see this no more but it's so ... Cool I can't quit let's see until the end but it was soon sad that I can't still see images or wathever related but I really needed to say things then here it is .
And I said I really love Tatsumi and stuff , but his end was so sad I just couldn't stop my tears wen he saindto Akame " I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promise " I was like "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tatsumi don't die please not you ... Don't leave-me crying πŸ˜ΏπŸ˜­πŸ‘Ž πŸ’™πŸ’§πŸŒŠπŸ†˜ I need help don't please make new serie of that whit no murders please don't ... Okay now im sad. crying

Roxis The Weird's Husbando

Fashionable Detective

7,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
Robin-Senpai
Silent-Joyness
Cb Lord
Silent-Joyness

Well, f*** . Everyone dies crying , and Tatsumi for godsake , the author is brainwashed

When I finish watching the anime was like " Wtf is this the end , oh no this can't be the end.Hey siss let's the author of akame ga kill " Man I criend always wen someone died except end Leone died I was like Wtf this is the way you die , man that's so stupid man die whit drama ore something but not like that. Every episode was like ohh its it's good , but then Shiele died and Bulat the first thing that I yelled was "I'm not going too see this no more but it's so ... Cool I can't quit let's see until the end but it was soon sad that I can't still see images or wathever related but I really needed to say things then here it is .
And I said I really love Tatsumi and stuff , but his end was so sad I just couldn't stop my tears wen he saindto Akame " I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promise " I was like "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tatsumi don't die please not you ... Don't leave-me crying πŸ˜ΏπŸ˜­πŸ‘Ž πŸ’™πŸ’§πŸŒŠπŸ†˜ I need help don't please make new serie of that whit no murders please don't ... Okay now im sad. crying

stupid ending , akame ALONE ALONE ALOne Alone Alone alone wTF!!! crying

KpopAndU's Oppa

Hilarious Noob

5,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Party Animal 100
Silent-Joyness
Robin-Senpai
Silent-Joyness
Cb Lord
Silent-Joyness

Why man , that ending is one of the most stupid endings I could imagine. Well they could imagine all of them died and only Tatsumi and Akame survived and that they got married and got kids and all of the kids names was some character's whit the name of Bulat , Shiele , Mine crying ...

Roxis The Weird's Husbando

Fashionable Detective

7,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
Robin-Senpai
Silent-Joyness
Robin-Senpai
Silent-Joyness
Cb Lord
Silent-Joyness

Why man , that ending is one of the most stupid endings I could imagine. Well they could imagine all of them died and only Tatsumi and Akame survived and that they got married and got kids and all of the kids names was some character's whit the name of Bulat , Shiele , Mine crying ...

Wow , what an imagination you have there x'D . I mean better ending than this ending lol

KpopAndU's Oppa

Hilarious Noob

5,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Party Animal 100
Silent-Joyness
Robin-Senpai
Silent-Joyness
Robin-Senpai
Silent-Joyness

Wow , what an imagination you have there x'D . I mean better ending than this ending lol

So as I think suddenly I imagine a lot of awesome anime endings soon if wanted an ending they could ask me an ending
lubbock is the most badass imo i gave up on the series after he died.
The last 4 episodes of that series manage to not only ruin the whole series, but may be the best example I have ever seen of pure incompetence by the writers. The worst possible way I have ever seen to change things up from the manga I think ever. Not only do they kill off nearly every single character, including Tatsumi and Mine (Mine pretty much is a main character), but they some how do them in the dumbest ways imaginable by totally going against the cannon.

Woman Respecter's Pardner

Supreme Demigod

8,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
I was pissed off by the ending of the anime. I was told that it started to veer away from the manga, but the first 10 episodes or so were so close, I didn't believe it.
And then went so far off, it was as if the anime had been hit by a freight train sweatdrop
The writers totally ******** everything up and they skipped an entire story arc. Like how can you even do that??? And don't get me started on the difference in Lubbock's death. He was my favorite and shouldn't have died in the first place but what the writers did in the anime vs the manga had my blood boiling

Also RIP Ran's backstory LMAO

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces