Welcome to Gaia! ::

so i just wanted to know how many people on gaia actually know about air gear and if so who are there favorite characters? it can be from the manga or anime i have a few my self:
Lind/agito/akito, gazelle, and kaito along with nick, spitfire, and kazu and ringo

also if you want to go into character you just don't like you can just don't turn it into a hate post ok thats all i ask , thou you can go into why you dont like the character like mine is simca i dont really like the over all atitude and apperance of her in the anime .

and if you feeling like just talking about airgear thats cool to i mean there are alot of diffence between the manga and anime.
vriska_yue
so i just wanted to know how many people on gaia actually know about air gear and if so who are there favorite characters? it can be from the manga or anime i have a few my self:
Lind/agito/akito, gazelle, and kaito along with nick, spitfire, and kazu and ringo

also if you want to go into character you just don't like you can just don't turn it into a hate post ok thats all i ask , thou you can go into why you dont like the character like mine is simca i dont really like the over all atitude and apperance of her in the anime .

and if you feeling like just talking about airgear thats cool to i mean there are alot of diffence between the manga and anime.

The manga has taken way too many hiatuses... I love the manga art style and to a degree the story. Just wish they'd rap it up though so I can have a conclusion.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" A Houngan is wandering, away from its swarm. "

||| I liked Akito/Agito/Lind, Gabishi, and Kazu.
              Also Orca was cute.

BTW the manga IS finished.

" The wandering Houngan logged out "
A Wandering Houngan

Also Orca was cute.

I just finished it.... wow it ends horribly. It's as if they rushed it without any thought. Oh well, another part of teenage days dead.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lysid
A Wandering Houngan
http://puu.sh/9M0PH/f29bd250c5.png" A Houngan is wandering, away from its swarm. "

Also Orca was cute.

I just finished it.... wow it ends horribly. It's as if they rushed it without any thought. Oh well, another part of teenage days dead.

||| Yeah, the ending was pretty horrible. Can't argue that.

i agree the ending for air gear was very rushed such a shame that my favorite char kilik was killed off and simca didnt even show any type of reaction to his death some sister she is
seems like i can add to another reason to dislike simca. i just which they hadn't droped the anime where they did then started the ova's in a bad spot as well there is much to go on

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff