Total Votes:[ 76 ]
< 1 2 3

Bashful Gaian

1,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
Night Melody181
The kids make me laugh..I want children like that a cruel humor mostly Gene and Louise x'D
I love the show its just funny

i just watched the episode about how the shop gets green mold and then they stayed at the morgue and then then bob and his wife had their alone time and tina had to watch geneand louise

Hilarious Raider

11,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
This show is amazing and hilarious. The voice cast and writers really outdo themselves.

Enduring Gatekeeper

7,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Wall Street 200
I'm so obsessed with this show. Tina and Louise are the best. I actually like that it doesn't rely as much on shock value than some other shows.

My favorite episode is the one where the kids break into the abandoned taffy factory. Such a good homage to "The Goonies".

ZA3B0S's Waifu

Sexy Garbage

Caitlin McKenna
I'm so obsessed with this show. Tina and Louise are the best. I actually like that it doesn't rely as much on shock value than some other shows.

My favorite episode is the one where the kids break into the abandoned taffy factory. Such a good homage to "The Goonies".

Yes, my thoughts exactly! I love that it is really a family-driven show at heart and doesn't pull any punches a la Family Guy.

Dangerous Visionary

Louise or GTFO please. I love her crazy schemes and that time she had Randy and Ollie draw crappy art for the art crawl and totally pimped them out. That was so horrible yet funny. I like how the show is just enough edgy to be tasteful but not too much. I wish they would cancel American Dad already so that Bob's Burger could get more air play. 3nodding

Enduring Gatekeeper

7,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Wall Street 200
Affettuoso
Caitlin McKenna

Yes, my thoughts exactly! I love that it is really a family-driven show at heart and doesn't pull any punches a la Family Guy.

I love how family-driven it is. I get really disturbed watching Family Guy because of the fact the Peter and Lois seemingly hate their kids, especially Meg. Even when Bob and Linda have issues or disagreements with each other or the kids...at least they love them and accept them.
I love this show so much. I totally agree with you, Bob is a very awesome character that does not play into the "stupid husband" category like Peter or Homer. He has a passion for what he does, wants to expand on his ideas, and reacts like a parent or husband would. He's my favorite in the series. I also love Tina, I can relate to her "erotic fan-fiction" addiction (Lol). I can't name a favorite episode because I love them all too much!

Shaggy Fairy

I love this show! I enjoy it way more than Family Guy whee
I can sum up my feelings for this show in 5 words:

BETTER THAN ******** FAMILY GUY!!!

Chloride's Husband

Beloved Elder

Definitely one of the best shows out there RN, probably the best animated show.

Last night's new episode was great. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces