Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
So I saw the last episodes yesterday and I am not saying they're bad I guess I'm just saying I'm not a big fan of Open Ended Endings for that matter some of the best animated shows come and go and never get picked up again like Stoked. Anyways I thought Young Justice had a lot more it could of done but it was alright the Green Lantern ending was a lot better then Young Justice to me.
And now Avengers on DisneyXD that show's ending was just Meh it was like they just wanted to get it over with that after I watched it I was like .... Now I can also say shows like the series like Ben10 who keep making more series even though the original was fine before this new one it's like they didn't need to finish it. It felt like they had plenty of stories to finish it up.
Another show I probably miss is Generator Rex.

Hmm I don't know is it hard to finish off an animated show?

Also what kind of animated shows do you miss that were cancelled?

Dangerous Visionary

I don't mind because that's usually what happens to shows of that genre anyway. Or they become really horrible about Heroes and Smallivlle. Avengers is coming back just reformatted and be called Avengers Assembled. I liked the ending to both GL:TAS and YJ as the first one was closure and a kick a** way for the series to end. While YJ kind of reminded me of Wolverine and X-men and how it ended with Xavier in another bad feature. Plus, there's hope that these series can come back one way or the other.

11,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
Miss-dark8607
I don't mind because that's usually what happens to shows of that genre anyway. Or they become really horrible about Heroes and Smallivlle. Avengers is coming back just reformatted and be called Avengers Assembled. I liked the ending to both GL:TAS and YJ as the first one was closure and a kick a** way for the series to end. While YJ kind of reminded me of Wolverine and X-men and how it ended with Xavier in another bad feature. Plus, there's hope that these series can come back one way or the other.

YJ's ending was good but I thought it could be better. Avengers wasn't the greatest for closure.
Wolverine and The X-Men was a good series that's another series I wish they had finished.
But if they're coming out with another Avengers series It's kind've like Ben 10 where they made like 3 series to tell the story when they could have stuck with the second one but I won't mind being able to watch it again.
I can't recall. Did the producers/whatever I'm supposed to call it know YJ was going to be cancelled for sure after the 2nd season?
I do remember reading that they leave it a bit open-ended to give way for a possible next season.

11,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
xAliceJae
I can't recall. Did the producers/whatever I'm supposed to call it know YJ was going to be cancelled for sure after the 2nd season?
I do remember reading that they leave it a bit open-ended to give way for a possible next season.

I read the guy who created the series likes to end a lot of the series he does with Open Ended endings. If there is going to be another season it won't be anytime soon. The new Teen Titans GO! and Beware The Batman are taking up there spots. For right now I'd have to say both series are cancelled until said otherwise.

Invisible Regular

xAliceJae

No CN told them before both series came back this year so they couldn't redo anything if they wanted too.

Dangerous Visionary

Reno Takamiya
Miss-dark8607

YJ's ending was good but I thought it could be better. Avengers wasn't the greatest for closure.
Wolverine and The X-Men was a good series that's another series I wish they had finished.
But if they're coming out with another Avengers series It's kind've like Ben 10 where they made like 3 series to tell the story when they could have stuck with the second one but I won't mind being able to watch it again.

Well it not like they knew ahead of time and the creators are still hopeful that maybe they can return. Most series they plan on being a success therefore they attempt to tell stories that are pretty long. Sadly, the networks are jerks and things just get cut short. But like I said most action/adventure series end up with a bunch of loose ends. I rewatched all of Lois and Clark on the Hub recently and that ended on a big cliff hanger too. It's just the fate most series face.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff